Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No pussy? Get over it. You'll never get any. Start living your own damn life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36551
  • Start date
Deleted member 36551

Deleted member 36551

clownpilled
-
Half of you are posting blackpills about how your life is shit. Of course it is -- accept it!
Am I telling you there's a chance of improving your life and getting pussy? Hell no. You'll never get any.
What you can do is start improving your life for YOURSELF. Not for some foid.
Start fucking working out. Get swol so you stop hating yourself. It does fucking wonders for your mental health and acuity.

You're men, which means you're soldiers. Start acting like it.
Get swol and start learning to fight hand-to-hand. Buy a rifle. Buy food storage. Start learning to shit in the woods.
Once you get that down, start learning how to use an SDR. Start learning how to find security vulnerabilities on websites.
Goddamn, there's so much valuable shit you could be doing instead of complaining and LDARing.

You can achieve things as an incel that normies can't do. They would get berated by foids and Jew run society.
The world is a joke. You see it for what it is. You have the power.

Edit:

I participate in milsim airsoft. I'm not condoning you go shoot people. I'm saying that men crave self reliance. Whether you know it or not, it's a biological desire.

Last edited:
"Buy a rifle" ofc this dude's American

I'll continue to rot in my mum's basement tyvm

You ever seen how bad a shovel can fuck somebody up? A hammer swung by a swol man high on adrenaline has as much ft-lbs of energy as a bullet.

The weapon is nearly irrelevant. 90% of combat training is survival skills anyway.

Last edited:
Hey Einstein, this isn't a MGTOW forum. We can complain however much the fuck we want.

based and fuck op pilled
Thanks brocel. And I would like to add that all this silly rhetoric about getting swole and buying guns and shit will fall apart the moment he meets an armed police squad. If you want to go ER and get yourself killed, fine. Do what you have to. But for the vast majority of us becoming this fake warrior/survivalist archetype is just one gigantic LARP. Useless at best, might get you into serious legal trouble or stone-cold dead at worst.

Thanks brocel. And I would like to add that all this silly rhetoric about getting swole and buying guns and shit will fall apart the moment he meets an armed police squad. If you want to go ER and get yourself killed, fine. Do what you have to. But for the vast majority of us becoming this fake warrior/survivalist archetype is just one gigantic LARP. Useless at best, might get you into serious legal trouble or stone-cold dead at worst.
Engaging in combat as an individual is assinine and foolish.

Have real experience of living outside of 4 walls and having the ability to be dangerous is the goal. Not shooting cops and causing a ruckus.

Being swol and having abilities is what defines a man from a manlet.

I don't believe than being an incel means you can't still try to enjoy your life.

I appended the original post.

Last edited:

i'm american and even i hate gun nuts

LOL

Play airsoft guise, dont worry about the fact that you'll never get a woman like every single other man in the history if humanity goyim! Just die for pissrael!:soy::soy:

gray nigger post

Is everyone here really content to LDAR?

The core of what I'm proposing is self-reliance.

I've clearly made a poor write up if you think I'm a gun nut. I hate gun nuts.

Take all that out and just focus on the self-reliance of camping and getting in shape.

Start fucking working out. Get swol so you stop hating yourself.
I hate that I'm short and people mistake me for a child or treat me as such.

I hate the fact that the side of me nose turns around before the rest of my face does .

I hate that I have such a small jaw it makes my lips look like that of a monkey and all my teeth are crooked cuz of it.

I hate that I have no social skills due to ostracism cuz of my looks

I hate my life in general. And I have 99 problems. And I'm not saying being skinny is not one of them. But it's definitely not up there in the first 10 or even 30 problems That I have.

I hate that I'm short and people mistake me for a child or treat me as such.

I hate the fact that the side of me nose turns around before the rest of my face does .

I hate that I have such a small jaw it makes my lips look like that of a monkey and all my teeth are crooked cuz of it.

I hate that I have no social skills due to ostracism cuz of my looks

I hate my life in general. And I have 99 problems. And I'm not saying being skinny is not one of them. But it's definitely not up there in the first 10 or even 30 problems That I have.

I share some of those.

My hair is falling out before I'm 30.

I'm still trying to lose weight because it's one less reason to hate myself. Plus, I'd like to go on longer hikes and be able to carry a heavier pack.

Cope,it doesn't matter what you say,gymmaxxing=simp behaviour,trying to impress foids.
If you don't want to be a pathetic simp,just ldar like me,don't contribute anything to society,don't be a wageslaving goy.

Cope,it doesn't matter what you say,gymmaxxing=simp behaviour,trying to impress foids.
If you don't want to be a pathetic simp,just ldar like me,don't contribute anything to society,don't be a wageslaving goy.
Fuck the foids.

I'm literally held back from doing the things I want to do because of my weight. Is that simping?

based but I want to complain a bit :feelsautistic:

There is no point in doing most things if you have no chance of getting laid.

The people who hate themselves are the ones constanty trying to "improve" instead of being content.

thinking about not getting pussy = how to not get more pussy
so ive heard same with money i guess

Yeah, OP. Lots of posts on discussion are boring garbage. The Sewers is really something else.

If you never 'get pussy' it's your own dam fault in a world where hookers exist

Half of you are posting blackpills about how your life is shit. Of course it is -- accept it!
Am I telling you there's a chance of improving your life and getting pussy? Hell no. You'll never get any.
Start fucking working out. Get swol so you stop hating yourself. It does fucking wonders for your mental health and acuity.

Get swol and start learning to fight hand-to-hand. Buy a rifle. Buy food storage. Start learning to shit in the woods.
Once you get that down, start learning how to use an SDR. Start learning how to find security vulnerabilities on websites.
Goddamn, there's so much valuable shit you could be doing instead of complaining and LDARing.

You can achieve things as an incel that normies can't do. They would get berated by foids and Jew run society.

Edit:

I participate in milsim airsoft. I'm not condoning you go shoot people. I'm saying that men crave self reliance. Whether you know it or not, it's a biological desire.
Agreed, most people here will never talk to a female, so just focus on your own life. Your social life is and always will be garbage. You will die alone but goddamn it enjoy your life before the reaper comes for you.

this is a good cope

For guys like me it doesn't matter how tough or hard you are. People will always put you down in life even if you can beat their ass. Sometimes you can literally break you're body at a job and people will still mock you. At the end of the day it's better ldaring over cucking yourself for people like that.

I don't care about money tbh. I agree men are soldiers and I'd gladly go to war but in soyciety there isn't much use for fighters. Just some perspective brocel

Teracope.

Based.

I've been "living my own life" for years now. This website is simply a place for me to express my frustration.

There is nothing that gives me more joy(Except fantasy) than denigrating the vain woman who laughed at me because I was in a suicide ward. I could stop now, and the digital memories would be permanent. A public reminder of where vanity and vile behavior leads.

"Therapy" is the :bluepill: way. "Harassment" is the :blackpill: way.

Those are talking points and suggestions of MGTOW
The men here want at least a modicum of female validation on some level but can't get it
Going MGTOW as an incel isn't a bad decision but it's still a form of coping

This sounds like MGTOW cope redpill trash to me. Did you forget where you are on the internet? Im not fighting in some war and if the massive cope of "collapse" comes Im accepting to die almost immediately. This is literal call of duty larp tier shit. 'Just buy a gun, play airsoft, and work out bruh, pussy doesn't matter'. Stop parroting shit you heard from the redpilled side of youtube.

Last edited:

Edit:

fuck you

I'm sorry I missed this thread originally, but just in case OP is still getting notifications:

You're a fucking retard, OP. Fuck off with that macho survivalist horse shit, as if incel life isn't shitty enough already.

Hey Einstein, this isn't a MGTOW forum. We can complain however much the fuck we want.
Yeah for real. Next thing you know he will share his homemade "feast" (3 potatos with raw meat)

And the worst part is, OP probably doesnt even realize living uncomfortable just to look masculine, is the lowest form of simpiing.

Imagine shitting outside and collecting rifles for a collapse :feelskek::feelskek: just for a foid to pick her

Yeah but honestly being poor in the US isn't as bad as being poor in a 3rd world country. My life is pretty cush making minimum wage
A9163B17 809B 4638 BB23 5C8B0FBA0DC8

Tldr: you're a man :soy::soy::soy::soy: be a good little goy and start wageslaving and consoooming, you don't have the right to have feelings or vent to anyone :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
JFL for thinking trucels give the slightest fuck about a "collapse", if this soyciety ever collapsed or a nuclear war started and killed every single human, i'd be the happiest motherfucker alive
Fuck off with this redpill retarded shit
I'm sorry I missed this thread originally, but just in case OP is still getting notifications:

You're a fucking retard, OP. Fuck off with that macho survivalist horse shit, as if incel life isn't shitty enough already.

Fuck off you GrAYcel mongoloid

LOL

Play airsoft guise, dont worry about the fact that you'll never get a woman like every single other man in the history if humanity goyim! Just die for pissrael!:soy::soy:

I agree with this post but you have to admit, self-improvement is done with the purpose of mating, copulation and procreation.

You go to the gym to get a foid, you study- and moneymaxx to get a foid, you looks- and surgerymaxx to get a foid, you live and breathe so that one day you finally get a foid. That is the longterm goal whether you are consciously aware of it or not.

Last edited:
Tldr: you're a man :soy::soy::soy::soy: be a good little goy and start wageslaving and consoooming, you don't have the right to have feelings or vent to anyone :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
JFL for thinking trucels give the slightest fuck about a "collapse", if this soyciety ever collapsed or a nuclear war started and killed every single human, i'd be the happiest motherfucker alive
Fuck off with this redpill retarded shit