Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No point in living as a man if you're not at least 6 feet (preferably above).

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Water is wet.

6'0" maybe 10 years ago
now it's 6'2"+

Were do you life? I live in Europe and I see a lot of guys who are under 6ft with foids. Just being under 6ft definitely doesn't make you an incel. I would say being under about 5'8 makes you an incel on its own.

I think there's a point to live if you aren't curry. unless you're sub3 or something like that obviously, idk about you but everything seem to be glamorous outside this genetic prison we're confined to, they have problems too but it doesn't seem as much as we do obviously, more like child's play to us

Water Baking GIF

@wereq

how are we meant to live a decent life when we live and look like this. how

not possible at all

@wereq

how are we meant to live a decent life when we live and look like this. how

View attachment 1185416

not possible at all
I made the exact same post here:
We might as well be clones. :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Were do you life? I live in Europe and I see a lot of guys who are under 6ft with foids. Just being under 6ft definitely doesn't make you an incel. I would say being under about 5'8 makes you an incel on its own.
5'8-5'9 isn't short. But it's not attractive to foids. So you need face to compensate. Or you need to be a Normie facially and he nt. Otherwise, it's over.

I made the exact same post here:
We might as well be clones. :feelshehe::feelshehe:
based af, but I'm not surprised, anyone who's awake will realise the stuff we go through

all I ever wanted was a decent life but how can you expect to live a decent life when you have cursed genetics :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Bitch im 6'0 and constantly get heightmogged. Also 6'0 isnt relevant for dating standards in 2024 try 6'2 to 6'5

If you are below 6 ft you need to be turbo chad