Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based No point fighting a uphill battle against feminism and normies

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I could go out and learn every debate technique, every statistic and every philosophy. Or I can just say I’m right because I’m right and never listen to anything that they have to say. If I took the years to study these things it would just lead me to the exact same place. I’d be arguing the exact same points. Expect I’d have a bit more backing behind it. Futhermore, you can never know everything and even if you’re super smart and begin destroying normies in debates then they’ll just insult your looks and call you ugly. That is what they do with Charlie Kirk. I don’t need proof or evidence because reality is what I perceive it to be, so therefore it is what I say it is. 70% of murders are done by women, women make up 90% of all pedophiles etc are all facts because I say they are. And if someone disagrees with me I just won’t listen.

Yep. Pretty much, I've never even interacted with with 'normie-scum' for-quite-some-time tbh.
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE

Yep. Pretty much, I've never even interacted with with 'normie-scum' for-quite-some-time tbh.
If I ever argue with one it’s just a back and forth and when I source my claims and give proof they just “discredit” my source by spouting nonsense, “get me a .gov link and I’ll listen” nigga what?.

If I ever argue with one it’s just a back and forth and when I source my claims and give proof they just “discredit” my source by spouting nonsense, “get me a .gov link and I’ll listen” nigga what?.
Yeah true, brocel. It's pointless talking to these fucking NPCs! :feelskek:

debates are pointless

there is no reason to bother with them

Yes and it has helped my mental health. I used to bicker and argue with normies on reddit all the time.

Fact is no one will be convinced by anything you say. Stop wasting your time.

Yes and it has helped my mental health. I used to bicker and argue with normies on reddit all the time.

Fact is no one will be convinced by anything you say. Stop wasting your time.
This. Just no point

fighting against nature is futile. you must learn to go with the flow

No point, they're all brainwashed covid-loving shill-fags who promote pedowood and listen to Ander-CIA-Cooper on Commie-Network-News... there's really no reason to reason with those animals. Hell, even attempting to make acquaintanceship, let alone friendship / dating, is a whole animal of itself that really leads to nowhere... there's no benefit of it. You "open up" to anybody, they'll use whatever they can gather from you and use it against you in a later date in time, spread shit about you, etc. Social media made every one a fucking faggot, so... fuck 'em. I do, tho, at times go to the bar, just to talk shit.... but only because I get absolutely hammered. lmfao... fml

What you have to understand is that what most moves human beings to fight is the defense of their identity.

If they identify you as an incel, they perceive you as a member of an enemy group and are only going to seek to reject or destroy you, they don't give a damn about scientific facts, what matters here is the supremacy of one group over the other.