Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No point being natural as an incel

RealityIsCruel

RealityIsCruel

Greycel
There is quite literally no reason in staying natural as an incel, No matter how much good sleep you have and how high protein your diet is you will never match a normies t levels. I will list the benefits of blasting steroids till you blow your liver or die of severe hematocrit levels.

1. You reach end game faster and the cruel fate you were placed upon will end, as compared to living to 40 as a bullying target.
2. If you are naturally weak framed the bullying/social shit-test you endure would all be eliminated with a non natural physique.
3. Despite your weak-comings such as height or face, There will be ugly whores who can appreciate a roided physique.
4. You can actually stand up for yourself with the androgens of a man, instead of taking shit like some child.

IF YOU ARE NATURAL IN 2021 WHEN EVEN CHADS ARE PINNING FOR THE LOLS :feelsohgod:
But in all seriousness, if you crash your hormones with tren you can get prescribed trt and never feel low t again.

T levels is extreme cope, who gives the slightest fuck about ugly ogres? Nobody? Yeah that.

warning: don't take steroids if you have bad skin genes. I took it ended up permanently nuking my PSL with scars.

warning: don't take steroids if you have bad skin genes. I took it ended up permanently nuking my PSL with scars.
Or if you're prone to balding.

Watch some experience vlogs about roiders, if you don't do it for years with some serious training before its just a waste of health. You will only gain fat and water that all goes off after you get off roids and your T levels establish a normal amount again

Theres no steroids for your face

You might as well be taken serious for looking like you can kill the people around you. There is no fate worse than being ugly and being skinny. At least in your job people won't fuck with you.

Who gives a shit about steroids if you are not a gymcel ?
If is to use shit, at least buy lsd, cocaine or heroin and die happy.
Also if you are a truecel you actually wont suffer bullying at all since you wont get out of your house (unless for wagies).

You might as well be taken serious for looking like you can kill the people around you. There is no fate worse than being ugly and being skinny. At least in your job people won't fuck with you.
Having a job is worse than being ugly and skinny, if you're truecel. JFL at cucking your own hormones just to fool yourself into thinking you intimidate normies while they laugh at you behind your back.

Who gives a shit about steroids if you are not a gymcel ?
If is to use shit, at least buy lsd, cocaine or heroin and die happy.
Also if you are a truecel you actually wont suffer bullying at all since you wont get out of your house (unless for wagies).
Unfortunately staying in your house all day doesn't provide enough money to continue copes. With no copes all of us would be hanging by a rope. I've even seen normies get bullied and shit on for being skinny as shit and defenseless while at job.

Or if you're prone to balding.

Watch some experience vlogs about roiders, if you don't do it for years with some serious training before its just a waste of health. You will only gain fat and water that all goes off after you get off roids and your T levels establish a normal amount again

I would roidmaxx If I could but not having any contacts is a Trucel trait :fuk:

Having a job is worse than being ugly and skinny, if you're truecel. JFL at cucking your own hormones just to fool yourself into thinking you intimidate normies while they laugh at you behind your back.
Unfortunately Tren Makes you extremely muscular while only ever lifting once a week, Could probably even get big just from sitting on your ass and rotting. They laugh at your face regardless, at least looking capable of strangling them won't allow them to laugh at you in front of your face.

hanging by a rope.
Mogs me.
Unfortunately Tren Makes you extremely muscular while only ever lifting once a week, Could probably even get big just from sitting on your ass and rotting. They laugh at your face regardless, at least looking capable of strangling them won't allow them to laugh at you in front of your face.
Does it matter? No, obviously not. Just enjoy hormonal problems for the rest of your life. I'm used to getting laughed at, I'd do my best to avoid normies instead.

Roids are a really good shortcut if you wanna be muscular, you will get a lot more muscles and definition without even going to the gym.

According to a study, natural dudes going to the gym for 10 weeks only gained around 4 pounds of muscle, on the other hand, roided users that havent worked out at all and just stayed at home sleeping gained around 7 pounds of muscle, this world is unfair :feelsree:

Last edited:
I'm already prone to acne and this is exactly what would happen if I took roids:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
(I'm even afraid to take fucking protein powder or creatine because that might cause acne)

Chad can blast roids 24/7 with perfect skin:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

actualluy not 100% true. my jaw widened a lot after taking seteroids, would love to show pics but am not a total spaz. It's muscle though not bone obviously. Can also potentially give you a 'fat face'. more water etc, can shroud bones somewhat. didnt happen 2 much to me though.

Would never put that crap into my body.

roids wont fix my uglioid face

itt: retards who don't have any idea about roids