Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No partying and banging toilets with friends and going to haunted places this Halloween.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You have no friends loser.

I just want pussy

FUCK GEN Z TEENAGE OVERPRIVILEGED SCUMFUCKS ILL KILL ALL OF THEM FUCK YOU CUCKS

FUCK I WANNA KILL ALL YOUNG CHADFUCKS AND NORMSCUMFUCKS WITH A FLAMING ساطور AND MAIL THEIR FUCKING DEAD CHOPPED UP BODIES INTO THEIR PIECE OF SHIT FAMILIES

I would like yo wear a costume tbh

FUCK I WANNA KILL ALL YOUNG CHADFUCKS AND NORMSCUMFUCKS WITH A FLAMING ساطور AND MAIL THEIR FUCKING DEAD CHOPPED UP BODIES INTO THEIR PIECE OF SHIT FAMILIES
Based.

Go to haunted places by yourself

Did your mother ever take you "trick or treating"? :feelsjuice:

I have no plans for that particular day, either; I guess I'll be doing the usual wageslaving and rotting on .is... :feelsUgh:

Brutal; every holiday and special occasion to come simply magnifies the privilege and benefits that HTNs and above and foids get, while making what subhumans experience daily exponentially compound upon itself. :feelsclown:

I really want to go to my first party

i want to dress as joker

you will never do sexual rituals with a foid dressed like a witch. while you lay in a pentagram of your both blood painted surrounded by candles:cryfeels::feelsbadman:

you will never do sexual rituals with a foid dressed like a witch. while you lay in a pentagram of your both blood painted surrounded by candles:cryfeels::feelsbadman:
brutal

Keep going, I'm nearly there...

too brutal

which halloween was this?