Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No opportunity to change

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
They always complaining about the way we live our life's and how we don't contribute, but whenever I apply to these shitty wagecuck jobs am always getting rejected, tired of hearing all these soyboys saying "keep applying bro" "bro there's so many jobs out there bro" no there fucking isn't, the job market is so competitive right now and even worse if you're an incel.

Won't get any time better soon. Time to seize the means of production.

Last edited:
no one will ever give us a chance, its nothing but constant rejection, fuck this world

I would just join the military or if you can't do that try to get disability funds. Or you can work at McDonalds.

I also need to get a job for the summer

I dont want to die for Israel
Rather get shot by a towelhead and to die young while being old and suffering. I'm also planning something else if I don't get killed in the military that will happen as soon as I get to my retirement or my senior age.

Won't get any time better soon. Time to seize the means of production.
If only more people were awake ffs
no one will ever give us a chance, its nothing but constant rejection, fuck this world
We just have to accept it for now, but nothing stays the same brother, change will happen soon God willingly
I dont want to die for Israel
Pretty much all western armies are controlled by Mr shlomo shekelstein

right now and even worse if you're an incel.
I hate how much being an incel effects getting a job....... Fucking normies even prevent us from slaving.

I hate how much being an incel effects getting a job....... Fucking normies even prevent us from slaving.
They give us no rest brother, they attack us from every front :feelscry:

Getting a job looks hard for a truecel in 2019. Thankfully I was born high class in a thir world shithole. Im warranted to get a good job easily when I finish university

Sell T-shirts. Stamp some anime T-shirts or Meme T-shirts (or Incel/Blackpill T-shirts)
Or buy them for 8 dollars and sell them for 16.
https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/anime/
Good lucking selling blackpilled merch to these cucked blue pillled soyboys bro
Getting a job looks hard for a truecel in 2019. Thankfully I was born high class in a thir world shithole. Im warranted to get a good job easily when I finish university
One can hope brother