Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No ones give a shit about you.

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
Seriously, why are most people so psychopathic?

They don’t care if you’re in peak depression and feel like shit most of the time. They don’t care if you’re in obvious physical or emotional pain. They don’t even care to spare you in social situations.

I had many situations of continued bullying in high school and some of the times I had to hide in bathrooms at lunch to avoid exploitation and embarrassment. When I got out people still ruthlessly bullied me to my face.

My family continually get me down verbally all the time even though visibly seeing how it affects me. When I bring it up, they don’t change.

Last edited:
only applies to males.
Females just need to fake a tear out and everyone will sacrifice themself to make that little bitch happy.

We're disposable like any hive insect species.

exactly why i dont even bother trying to make friends anymore, im too self aware of everyone's selfish intentions.

Yeah, nobody except my parents and my brother really care about me. As an example, I broke my collarbone a few years ago and my mom told everyone in our extended family, still, nobody called and asked "How are you feeling" like they would for a foid.

Nobody cares about me

At least we have the forum to seek support from each other

They don’t care if you’re in peak depression and feel like shit most of the time. They don’t care if you’re in obvious physical or emotional pain. They don’t even care to spare you in social situations.

I had many situations of continued bullying in high school and some of the times I had to hide in bathrooms at lunch to avoid exploitation and embarrassment. When I got out people still ruthlessly bullied me to my face.

My family continually get me down verbally all the time even though visibly seeing how it affects me. When I bring it up, they don’t change.
Humanity is only one "evolutionary" step above chimp, and half of them are dumber than the average. These are the two facts I remind myself of when I see humanity acting like stupid, hateful animals.

Correct title is: No one gives a fuck about you if you are ugly.​

Nobody deserves to breathe

80% of male elephant seals never mate. The 20% who do have harems of up to 250 females.