Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one's being soy; how you treat others matter

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
People on the right keep saying someone's being soy for getting mad at some horrible stuff.

In this community, if not to myself, between themselves people would call each other soy for getting offended or feeling hurt.

While they refer to the blackpill, people often forget sorrow is a human emotion.

I agree with the fact that love doesn't exist it's merely lust, and when you have sex you're physically satisfied and not happy.

People treat feeling insulted as if it were 'feeling nothing'. It's just not. There is a 'physical dissatisfaction' here when you feel insulted.

I have again and again referred to broken hearted syndrome as something I'm sure I've had for a while now. The insults my mother throws at me really gets to me.

Physical dissatisfaction and damage, it exists. No one's being soy, they are either:

1. Being Unfair
2. Being Immoral
3. Being Disingenuous
4. Virtue-signaling

By the way anything online is bullshit I don't actually give a fuck, well I try to give a fuck but it's just not worth crying over, anything said to me that is.

I'm talking in real life, don't hold back your tears and emotions

Your brain signals your adrenal glands to release stress hormones, such as adrenaline and cortisol. These chemicals boost your heart rate and blood pressure, so if you hold them in while trying not to cry, it can translate into chest tightness and heavy breathing.

"Suppressing an emotion (in this case, frustration or sadness) actually heightens it and makes you feel worse," says psychologist Nikki Martinez, Psy.D. "So while you might think you're distracting yourself, the stress is actually growing," she adds.

I'm quoting these from a website called shape.com, we do have hardcore evidence and quote from a psychologist and I don't think such a huge website like shape would misquote people.

Is It Bad For Health To Try Not To Cry

By the way another funny quote I found on the same page:

Here's what happens to your body when you force yourself to stay stoic when you feel like breaking down.​

I remember a guy on this forum called me stoic-cel, I was later on able to find who stoic was, and I was impressed with his philosophy although I don't consider myself a stoic I kinda agree with his philosophy. I don't think I have what it takes to become a true stoic, there are times when I welcomed hostility with hostility, I consider myself a coward at the end of the day.

If you wanna know more about crying itself (i.e why we cry and so on) here's a research article that addressed all angles of it in length, cited by many:

Is crying a self soothing behaviour?

There you go, crying is a very real behaviour, it's good for your heart, which does make me happy. According to the study it helps reduce stress levels, broken hearted syndrome (and I have this from time to time and I can relate) literally makes you feel like you're having a heart attack, it's really crazy how much it hurts.

There are some people who like to be in stress all the time, people like maths teachers I don't know it's a weird thing to like, but really stress itself is not important, knowing the risks, that's important in anything.

You should feel stressed going near a spider, it's better for you to stay scared though, it's simply an unnecessary heartbeat.

I just wanted to discuss this at length, I can't stand people who keep saying, "Oh yeah a guy like me isn't affected by insults at all" all that bullshit, yes you are affected, you're just a coper who denies reality and wants to show people how he doesn't give a fuck, you do give a fuck.

I did feel like my emotions need to be addressed because like it's simply not possible I was feeling nothing, I didn't voluntarily want to cry. Let people break down crying, just let them. Let their brain function normally, instead of functioning in constant unnecessary stress.

:feels:: People on the right keep saying someone's being soy for getting mad at some horrible stuff.

In this community, if not to myself, between themselves people would call each other soy for getting offended or feeling hurt.

While they refer to the blackpill, people often forget sorrow is a human emotion.

I agree with the fact that love doesn't exist it's merely lust, and when you have sex you're physically satisfied and not happy.

People treat feeling insulted as if it were 'feeling nothing'. It's just not. There is a 'physical dissatisfaction' here when you feel insulted.

I have again and again referred to broken hearted syndrome as something I'm sure I've had for a while now. The insults my mother throws at me really gets to me.

Physical dissatisfaction and damage, it exists. No one's being soy, they are either:

1. Being Unfair
2. Being Immoral
3. Being Disingenuous
4. Virtue-signaling

By the way anything online is bullshit I don't actually give a fuck, well I try to give a fuck but it's just not worth crying over, anything said to me that is.

I'm talking in real life, don't hold back your tears and emotions

I'm quoting these from a website called shape.com, we do have hardcore evidence and quote from a psychologist and I don't think such a huge website like shape would misquote people.

Is It Bad For Health To Try Not To Cry

By the way another funny quote I found on the same page:

I remember a guy on this forum called me stoic-cel, I was later on able to find who stoic was, and I was impressed with his philosophy although I don't consider myself a stoic I kinda agree with his philosophy. I don't think I have what it takes to become a true stoic, there are times when I welcomed hostility with hostility, I consider myself a coward at the end of the day.

If you wanna know more about crying itself (i.e why we cry and so on) here's a research article that addressed all angles of it in length, cited by many:

Is crying a self soothing behaviour?

There you go, crying is a very real behaviour, it's good for your heart, which does make me happy. According to the study it helps reduce stress levels, broken hearted syndrome (and I have this from time to time and I can relate) literally makes you feel like you're having a heart attack, it's really crazy how much it hurts.

There are some people who like to be in stress all the time, people like maths teachers I don't know it's a weird thing to like, but really stress itself is not important, knowing the risks, that's important in anything.

You should feel stressed going near a spider, it's better for you to stay scared though, it's simply an unnecessary heartbeat.

I just wanted to discuss this at length, I can't stand people who keep saying, "Oh yeah a guy like me isn't affected by insults at all" all that bullshit, yes you are affected, you're just a coper who denies reality and wants to show people how he doesn't give a fuck, you do give a fuck.

I did feel like my emotions need to be addressed because like it's simply not possible I was feeling nothing, I didn't voluntarily want to cry. Let people break down crying, just let them. Let their brain function normally, instead of functioning in constant unnecessary stress.

I'm talking in real life, don't hold back your tears
Doing this will get you seen as mentally "soft", as it's generally frowned upon... :feelsjuice:

Therefore lowering your social standing even further. :feelshehe:

Doing this will get you seen as mentally "soft", as it's generally frowned upon... :feelsjuice:

Therefore lowering your social standing even further. :feelshehe:
Fuck what it appears to be focus on what you feel and what happens to you and what's actually going on

Those normies only care when you're weak, they won't care when you're stronger, they simply don't care

Why waste your time appealing to normies when they simply don't care?

I don't think anyone will beat you up for crying except if it's someone really cruel, they usually think they won and move on

You shouldnt think about that people think You give a fuck.

Anyways, this shithole will Shit on you for crying Out Loud. Then again do what you want or Cry in silence.

You shouldnt think about that people think You give a fuck.

Anyways, this shithole will Shit on you for crying Out Loud. Then again do what you want or Cry in silence.
Exactly. Obviously you get hurt and shit and maybe physical pain is worse but if your dad spanks you for crying, I don't know what to say, you shouldn't be living with him. I really couldn't sum it up better.

Exactly. Obviously you get hurt and shit and maybe physical pain is worse but if your dad spanks you for crying, I don't know what to say, you shouldn't be living with him. I really couldn't sum it up better.
I never cried since my father died and even Then rarely . Still sometimes i get the tears" but thats because im Missing Sex and Genuine validation.

This existence sucks

I never cried since my father died and even Then rarely . Still sometimes i get the tears" but thats because im Missing Sex and Genuine validation.

This existence sucks
so your dad actually spanks you when you cry?

Tell Mike Tyson he is soft when he cries