Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one yet has poor genes here

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
I've yet to get testimony from people with genetic disorders resulting in deformities that affect health and body functions on my genetic trash thread, any marfancels or microcephalycels or bornwithnolegscels here?

I was born with sub8gitis.

@PoodankMcGee we found one, only one yet.

I have midface hypoplasia. It doesn't really cause any functional issues, just makes me look like shit.

Guess I'll just repost here then:

I have a colostomy bag as a result of surgery due to Crohn's disease, which is a partially genetic illness. I cope by wearing loose clothing so people cant see it through my clothes.

And also drugs

I have midface hypoplasia. It doesn't really cause any functional issues, just makes me look like shit.
It does make you less physically unappealing but it isn't a deformity if it doesn't affect your health physically in any way.

Guess I'll just repost here then:

I have a colostomy bag as a result of surgery due to Crohn's disease, which is a partially genetic illness. I cope by wearing loose clothing so people cant see it through my clothes.

And also drugs

do you ever leave the house or social? how do you work a job?

I object, your honor! You, I, and everyone else here are evidence of the contrary!

It does make you less physically unappealing but it isn't a deformity if it doesn't affect your health physically in any way.
A lot of health issues don't cause inceldom. An attractive man with huntington's disease will still get laid, would you say he has shit genes?

A lot of health issues don't cause inceldom. An attractive man with huntington's disease will still get laid, would you say he has shit genes?

very true and proven countless time, even with hiv tinder experiments

do you ever leave the house or social? how do you work a job?
Yeah I live a decently normal life. I'm a unicel so i do that. I don't socialize much because i'm also introverted, depressed, etc. But as far as the bag goes I can usually hide it under my clothes so most people don't notice. I do sometimes wish I could go swimming or go to the beach or something without knowing I would be gawked at like some monstrosity.

Yeah I live a decently normal life. I'm a unicel so i do that. I don't socialize much because i'm also introverted, depressed, etc. But as far as the bag goes I can usually hide it under my clothes so most people don't notice. I do sometimes wish I could go swimming or go to the beach or something without knowing I would be gawked at like some monstrosity.

unicel?

oh, nvm. college

Yes, if it's genetic, not a deformity unless it causes physical symptoms though.

we have a genes no female want to pass to her baby.

I object, your honor! You, I, and everyone else here are evidence of the contrary!
My brother, we need not blame ourselves or our genes for this misfortune befalling us, but all the normies and their posse for they are the cause of our misery, not our genetic code

My brother, we need not blame ourselves or our genes for this misfortune befalling us, but all the normies and their posse for they are the cause of our misery, not our genetic code
Dearest Brother, By one look at our Genetic Code, the Normies have declared us lifetime enemies, solely due to the fact that we aren't the top 20%. Our genes are good to us, but not to them, hence our problems.

we have a genes no female want to pass to her baby.
But this doesn't mean we are deformed, we are in their eyes, after all, they are illogical, they'd rather raise the spawn of some chad drug dealer who walks out on them rather than being in a relationship with a stable incel, they are shallow and illogical as i said so why should i judge whether i am genetic trash or not based on what a dumb femoid thinks of me?
Dearest Brother, By one look at our Genetic Code, the Normies have declared us lifetime enemies, solely due to the fact that we aren't the top 20%. Our genes are good to us, but not to them, hence our problems.
my humble friend, we shall stand defiant in their faces and try our best to triumph despite not having the desirable aesthetic features they so dearly crave, we shall define ourselfs by ourselfs, not by what roasties think of us, we shall embrace the copepill

Last edited: