Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No one will tell you this, but we're no different than animals

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
★★
Our purpose is to pass on our genes, but the leaders of the pack are doing it instead of you. Your purpose in the pack is to be useful to the leaders and their mates. Your reward for helping in hunting are bones and skin.

Now if you want to leave the pack, everyone including the ones who get the spares will treat you like garbage. Now now, what does this remind me of?

Last edited:
I never even got accepted into a pack. I just wandered aimlessly until I found .is

Our purpose is to pass on our genes, but the leaders of the pack are doing it instead of you. Your purpose in the pack is to be useful to the leaders and their mates. Your reward for helping in hunting are bones and skin.

Now if you want to leave the pack, everyone including the ones who get the spares will treat you like garbage. Now now, what does this remind me of?

View attachment 1252725
Lion that is a lion

I never even got accepted into a pack. I just wandered aimlessly until I found .is
To put it clear, to enter the pack, you have to wageslave and give the earnings to the leaders.

To put it clear, to enter the pack, you have to wageslave and give the earnings to the leaders.

Return the slab, or suffer my curse

We literally are animals

Howlpack aroooo

tons of people will tell you this

Brb, I gotta wipe my ass on the carpet...

&&&&&&&&

There, I feel fresh now.

View attachment 1252725
At the end of the day, humanity is in no way “enlightened”. We’re just any other animal, mindlessly following our base instincts.

There’s something comforting about it to me.