Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No one will show up at my funeral

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Except my parents, I really have no one else that would even show up at my funeral and yet if I were to say I am suicidal (not to imply that I am, to be clear) on reddit the normalshits there would say "you have so much to live for" and "think of what it will do to your loved ones" which is just a blatant lie. I was just reflecting on how absurd that is and how do people who post those kinds of platitudes even convince themselves to believe such nonsense. I really wonder what goes on in the minds of people that engage in such 'altruism'.

I don't even know if my parents would care. They'd just have me cremated or thrown into the ground or something

Except my parents, I really have no one else that would even show up at my funeral and yet if I were to say I am suicidal (not to imply that I am, to be clear) on reddit the normalshits there would say "you have so much to live for" and "think of what it will do to your loved ones" which is just a blatant lie. I was just reflecting on how absurd that is and how do people who post those kinds of platitudes even convince themselves to believe such nonsense. I really wonder what goes on in the minds of people that engage in such 'altruism'.

Except your dead incel brothers we will all meet at incel hala

The money it costs to bury an incel could have been spent on surgery. If I can't surgerymaxx, I'll prayopavesamaxx in the wilderness and the vultures will pay their respects at my funeral.

Last edited:
i dont really care that much coz when you die... you wouldnt know anything anyways....
There is nothing more rewarding than leaving behind a legacy when you die. It is as close to immortality as one can get. If you die and leave no achievements and no one that cares about you behind, you may as well have never even existed.

why would u care anyway

I don't care about my funeral or how I'm buried, cremated or whatever tbh. I'll be dead. Caring about it is a pagan trait, a fair God won't judge you based on how you were buried.

I think the only thing about it worth worrying about is the small possibility of being buried alive because of some rare condition. That's why I think people have to wait at least 3 days before burying someone.

Ill go if you invite me

I don't want a funeral. I just want to be naturally buried and a spruce tree placed over my grave.

I won't have a funeral. Gonna rope in the wild