Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No one wants to be an incel or post on incel forums

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This is what normies need to understand. Trying to shut down incel communities will just make the situation even worse for us

Why do we keep going on incel forums and coming back to it? Because we are lonely, isolated, shut out from society, we are ugly virgins who no woman wants to do anything with.

I have tried to distance myself from this forum as much as possible, and yeah, i can easily take a few weeks break and all, but i always find myself coming back here because this is one of the only places i know theres people who share the same life experiences and opinions as me.

I don't want to be an incel but I like posting here, It's a cope

Everything is true

Exactly, normtards confuse cause and effect every damn chance they get. Humans seek out media that aligns with themselves already, not the other way around. ( unless it’s for debate/contrast, which is just another way to strengthen your position really)

No one wants to be incel, that's just our fate

I want to be posting on incel forums. I enjoy being miserable :feelsdevil: I think you all do too

I want to be posting on incel forums. I enjoy being miserable :feelsdevil: I think you all do too
No :fuk:

I post on inkwell forum because it beats staring at a wall or going on a walk on the same route for the 11,356th time

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...