Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No one should feel sorry for domestic violence "victims"

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime
★★★★★
Honestly 90% of the time the woman in question knew exactly what type of man her boyfriend was. Violent men usually have low inhibitions and will make it very clear that they're violent quite quickly, but these women don't mind as long as it's directly at some other man. Only once the fists come their way is it suddenly "domestic violence". Why should anyone care some dumb whore picked a violent man as her boyfriend? If she chose a man who is predisposed to violence because it made her wet seeing him beat incels up let her suffer the consequences as far as I'm concerned.

I see news articles in the paper about retarded women getting murdered by their boyfriend who literally makes a living out of crime and apparently they expect people to feel sorry for her as if she didn't know her boyfriend was a degenerate retard. Fuck domestic abuse "victims" they know full well what they're getting into, they're quite happy when their pitbull tier boyfriend is directing his violence at others so as far as I'm concerned they deserve every beating they get.

Last edited:
Yep deserved. They supported him hurting other men. It's simply karma :feelsokman:

if the victim is a man im all ears
if the victim is a foid i don't care + don't care, she totally deserved it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back