Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one is having harder than me at this point

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Imagine being born in an Eastern European country, being bullied for years for being fat (and bitches mocking me), then losing weight and become invisible from the old bullies, then starting a new life in America and experience loneliness, rejections and all the bad stuff from people.

Imagine being unable to be fluent in English despite living for a few good years. I do better in writing than talking. It's fucking brutal.

This is me. For years experiencing ultimate rejections.

So you're white? Mogger.

Being white doesn't equal having better chances. Stop being so delusional.

BTW, did you take a look at how EE look?
I see a decent amount of EE everyday and I think some of them look good. Why don't you snatch yourself a self-hating ethnic whore? Pro-tip: they are all self-hating.

I see a decent amount of EE everyday and I think some of them look good. Why don't you snatch yourself a self-hating ethnic whore? Pro-tip: they are all self-hating.
Self-hating hoes are sneaky snakes. They'll hit you harder when you never expect.

Self-hating hoes are sneaky snakes. They'll hit you harder when you never expect.
That's true, they'd leave you for a better looking white guy, but hey, if you can some pussy then why not? It's worth it. How old are you bro?

Imagine being born in an Eastern European country, being bullied for years for being fat (and bitches mocking me), then losing weight and become invisible from the old bullies, then starting a new life in America and experience loneliness, rejections and all the bad stuff from people.

Imagine being unable to be fluent in English despite living for a few good years. I do better in writing than talking. It's fucking brutal.

brutal
i grew up in america, still live her, and i've experienced loneliness ever since kindergarten tbh

Over for you buddy boyo. My condolences.

Very similar life to you. Was fat, was bullied hardcore by friends and non friends, had to self isolate and lost the few friends I had, I lost weight, but the psychological damage was already done, and I have no friends, no confidence, and most importantly, STILL NO GOOD LOOKS.

Slav = most subhuman
Im part slav

JFL anyone can easily have it worse than you, what the hell are you talking about, there are users on here with physical conditions and actual defects

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back