Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NO ONE is gaslighting you. Stop pretending that this crap exists

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Muh "normies hide the truth"

Incels see some retarded spastic mongoloid femoid on Reddit saying it's personality that matters and they believe the same thing happens in real life.

Jfl not even close. Based on my experience (the late 90s and early 00s who many youngsters think were a better era than now) no girl has any interest in even talking to ugly men let alone trying to convince them it's their "personality". They want you to get the fuck out of their faces to the point of railing the boys present to bully you so you finally leave and they can now stop having your craniofacial deformities on their visual field.

When the coexistence is forced (school trips etc) they're pretty vocal and call you ugly, monster, abortion between the general laughing of the classroom. But even when you're not involved they do nott even utter the word "personality" nor indicate any existence of things outside looks that can win them. Its all a brutal, direct and merciless blackpill carnage of " this guy is so hot omg tehehe" "I had an affair with him I know tehehe" "Omg that dude is so ugly ew".

The cruelty and psychopathy of teen girls in their hormonal explosion is something inconceivable for the shut in incel that thinks FDS is evil. Jfl compared to prime girls in real life they're motherly anime hentai waifus letting you suck their milk anytime you want.

Muh " hypocrisy ". I wish they were hypocritical with me so now my teen memories wouldn't be just a sequences of brutal traumas and broken hopes.

Same goes with men don't delude yourself . If you think your worse enemy is some soy infested cuck trying to tell your approach with women is " problematic " wait unti 6'5 jocks are in the presence of girls and an ugly guy is in the picture. A lamb in the den of wolves would be in a more comfortable setting.

Tldr : if you think life as an ugly guy is unfair you're wrong. It's much worse than unfair. It's a constant martyrdom.

Im about the same age as you, and youre right, that kind of virtue signaling exists only on the internet. There are some other gaslighting usually from older foids and boomers, type like "there's someone for everyone, keep trying" "just be honest and hardworking and the right will come"

Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss

The Goyim doesn't know, but ((((they)))) do.

anytime i think back in my life and think "maybe there was a chick that was interested in you" but then im shot back into reality when i remember i literally got spat on by a chick in highschool

jfl at me

Sometimes I get brutalized by my own reflections jfl at wanting sex and intimacy it's almost impossible just to not get ewwwws on the streets