Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No one is ever too ugly to find a girlfriend

It's over for intelcels

These faggots always claim to be "social skills"-maxxed, but then they write these fucking essays that nobody sane is gonna read

I like to ramble in my comments, but holy dick, this is something different.

I'm confused about their obsession about smell. They seem to be convinced that all incels have terrible hygiene and stink.

Maybe they're right, I honestly don't know, but how would they know ? Aren't we incels mainly visible online ?

Anyway, one thing about smell : I really doubt it has much to do with hygiene. Sure, if you don't wash ever, you're gonna
smell bad, but you can also smell bad despite washing every day.

The body secretes sweat and odors depending on the emotional state, in particular stress and fear. Or just for unknown reasons.

I used to smell pretty bad as a teenager and young adult. Several people complained. I lost a friend because of that. Yet my hygiene wasn't that bad. I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure I was taking showers regularly. I also know for a fact that the last time someone complained about my smell was precisely at a time when I was especially miserable and under stress, yet during that time I was taking a shower every day.

To tell the truth, I am convinced this is psychological because I absolutely can feel it when my body generates odours : I can feel it through my skin. Feel free not to believe me, but that's my experience of it. I know when I'm going to smell bad. Not because I can smell myself, but because I can feel my skin burning and doing stuff.
Smell is something I hear women point out often when talking about unattractive men. I have heard countless times that women dont like indians because they “stink” or they are “smelly” but I interact with indians every day and obviously they dont smell any worse than anyone else.

When women see someone unattractive they automatically assign negative traits to them. They stink, they are mean, they are annoying, they are lame, etc.

I have also heard women talk about how their chad boyfriends smell “sexy” after coming home from the gym covered in sweat. Obviously the actual smell is irrelevant.

Females view of the world is just fundamentally warped and they may say that someone smells or that they are mean, but it is ultimately about that person’s low social or sexual status, because women cannot understand that a persons traits and their status are two different things.

1st point literally says looks are everything LMAO
Exactly. He accepts there are conventionally attractive people (Chads) but later contradicts himself saying that beauty is subjective or something.

Also, I'm sure he is "virgin but not incel" lmao.

These IT posts or posts from normies regarding incels are almost always a reiteration of what we post on this forum every day.

He is saying stuff like "Clothes and fashion are a thing..." but does he/normies realize that looksmaxxing is a substantial part of our culture? Another thing is when he says "Emma Watson will NEVER date you." then proceeds to essentially prove the blackpill. Thank you Captain Obvious? This is literally stuff we breathe in like air, but yet the normies continue to operate under the illusion that they are educating us with these posts. JFL.

Additionally, they seem to almost always contradict themselves and he does just this within the first three paragraphs. He says in the second one that "not one person on this planet is ever "too ugly" to find a relationship." Then in the next one, he proceeds to say how "if you aren't conventionally attractive could be a major hurtle." and how Chad has foids approaching him because "they conventionally attractive." That is literally like a Person A telling Person B, who believes that money is the key to happiness, that money is not everything. Then immediately following that, Person A telling that Person B how persons who are the most happiest are also those with money. Where is the logic in that?

I think I need to start frequenting cucktears because their stupidity and contradictory nature is extremely amusing.

All the thoughts and posts about women as objects, how they should be property, "Chads", "Stacys", roastie, thots, get it all out of your head. Or at least pretend it isn't there. People can sense your state of mind.
Why do they always say this?
1. Do they think we go around irl talking about chad, becky, blackpill?
2. PEOPLE CANNOT READ MINDS. Chances are he probably encountered an incel at some point and he had no idea

No one is ever too ugly to betabux if they are rich enough.

For my deteriorating mental sake, I won't read that.

Do they really have no originality? I can't believe an idiot actually spent half an hour writing this bullshit. The same and the same crappy advice every idiot gives you, every YouTube video gives you. And all this for what? Just to cancel something we say that looks matter the most. It doesn't fucking matter how you dress and your attitude and confidence are already given by your looks. Chads aren't confident, they look confident because of the halo effect. Fucking idiots