Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No one is ever too ugly to find a girlfriend

This is written by a boomer. 100%

no one is ever going to read this lol

Do they really have no originality? I can't believe an idiot actually spent half an hour writing this bullshit. The same and the same crappy advice every idiot gives you, every YouTube video gives you. And all this for what? Just to cancel something we say that looks matter the most. It doesn't fucking matter how you dress and your attitude and confidence are already given by your looks. Chads aren't confident, they look confident because of the halo effect. Fucking idiots

"intels"?
nigga fr.

Probably a married one.

drone who can write a lot of meaningless words but IQ too low for logic

Tfu on emma watson

What a gigacope, "dress nicely" when the only thing foids look at is your face JFL

If you need to do all that it says and change yourself, then it's been over for you for a long time.
Nothing will change if you naturally lack Chad traits, it's basically telling you to be a Simp and pray you get lucky.

Last edited:
If you need to do all that it says and change yourself, then it's been over for you for a long time.
Be yourself but do all these changes.

All that shit about ppl micro analysing & scrutinising every little detail, well autists are fucked then. I live in my head & am like 10 minutes behind others in truly grasping stuff going on around me as I'm still thinking about what happened 10 minutes ago.

1st point literally says looks are everything LMAO

Did that faggot seriously think someone is gonna read all that shit. JFL.

I wonder if that post will get taken down because of how OP referred to some foids as "bitches" JFL

Here ill sum up that whole retarded article so you dont have to torture yourself “take a shower bro”

They all perfect kweens.
"It's also perfectly acceptable to not want to date a single mother. It is not acceptable to put your burden on someone as a standard." Is another reason why I think they'll take down the post :feelshaha:, i can't believe i'm reading this shit ngl. I need a good laugh

Last edited:
> You might love your "lvl 100 paladin" t-shirt, but it doesn't help your first impression.

Another IT faggot classic: Being stuck in 2013 and thinking we are the "le fedora neckbeard" meme type of people

> You might love your "lvl 100 paladin" t-shirt, but it doesn't help your first impression.

Another IT faggot classic: Being stuck in 2013 and thinking we are the "le fedora neckbeard" meme type of people
fbcd0daaa6f74b3a7c13bec6c3cd684e.jpeg

> Guess what guys, the time to lose your virginity was in High School or early 20's.

Thanks for the reminder :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

> Guess what guys, the time to lose your virginity was in High School or early 20's.

Thanks for the reminder :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Another classic was the women don't care if you're a virgin when there's endless accounts of women finding out 'cos the guy told them when they're getting ready to do it & not wanting to sleep with the guy at that moment.

Another classic was the women don't care if you're a virgin when there's endless accounts of women finding out 'cos the guy told them when they're getting ready to do it & not wanting to sleep with the guy at that moment.

It's truly over. Virgins are literally animals in a cage.

tl;dr
1-3: just take a shower and dress nicely, I bet no inkler has ever tried that!
4: literal personality detectors "People can sense your state of mind"
5: never learn, do the same shit over and over and expect different results
6: implying inklers only go for supermodels, also brutal blackpill "the time to lose your virginity was in High School or early 20's"
7: "There is no such thing as the 'Cock Carousel'" but there is, I just feel uncomfortable calling things what they are
8: treat foids like men (see how that goes :feelshaha:)
9: just be popular and sociable
I can't believe an idiot actually spent half an hour writing this bullshit
I kinda admire their dedication
wasting so much time retelling the same useless advice
they can only think in ancient memes

Jesus lmfao it's one thing to waste a lot of time on the internet but it's much, much worse to waste a lot of effort here. What kind of fucking freak would write a post like that lmao?

Obviously didn't read it all but skimmed parts and yeah my god ITfags are the weirdest most delusional freaks on the planet. And why does EVERY single one of them write like such a little bitch? You can see them a mile away, SO fucking cringeworthy. I would legit pay to know the last time the "author" of that pile of shit had sex and who it was with.

Do they really have no originality? I can't believe an idiot actually spent half an hour writing this bullshit. The same and the same crappy advice every idiot gives you, every YouTube video gives you. And all this for what? Just to cancel something we say that looks matter the most. It doesn't fucking matter how you dress and your attitude and confidence are already given by your looks. Chads aren't confident, they look confident because of the halo effect. Fucking idiots
Stop demanding basic rational thought coming from those retards,deep down they know incels are right but they gonna die before admitting it.

They just keep repeting the same bs over and over again at this point

jfl this neckbeard meme probably fits more them

They just keep repeting the same bs over and over again at this point

jfl this neckbeard meme probably fits more them
They will never acknowledge how selective we are with who we accept into the incel scene. Lots and lots of dudes are accused of being fakecel, being told to fuck off until they're at least 18, 20 or 25 years old. Yet they think we try to seduce and catch young people for our cause? Fucking joke. Who the fuck wants to see a 15 year old chadlite mogger here just to make him feel bad.

Didn't read - simply because it's a load of bollocks!

I dont even know where to start, hypocrisy, paradoxes and blatant lying in the size of an essay lol

1-3: just take a shower and dress nicely, I bet no inkler has ever tried that!
What the hell is that obsession with showers and clothes that these guys have? Do they think we are some kind of unwashed, shit-smelling savages wearing some old rags we fount at a dumpster? Every IT advice post has one of those "just shower bro" things, it's unbelievable.
7: "There is no such thing as the 'Cock Carousel'"
So if there's only everyone before you and it isn't a carousel, should we call it "Cock Database" then?

As if we didn't realise that you need to brush your teeth and wear nice clothes. Who the fuck doesn't do that?

Notice how these bluepills are whole fucking essays while the blackpills are short and to the point Jfl

I'm confused about their obsession about smell. They seem to be convinced that all incels have terrible hygiene and stink.

Maybe they're right, I honestly don't know, but how would they know ? Aren't we incels mainly visible online ?

Anyway, one thing about smell : I really doubt it has much to do with hygiene. Sure, if you don't wash ever, you're gonna
smell bad, but you can also smell bad despite washing every day.

The body secretes sweat and odors depending on the emotional state, in particular stress and fear. Or just for unknown reasons.

I used to smell pretty bad as a teenager and young adult. Several people complained. I lost a friend because of that. Yet my hygiene wasn't that bad. I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure I was taking showers regularly. I also know for a fact that the last time someone complained about my smell was precisely at a time when I was especially miserable and under stress, yet during that time I was taking a shower every day.

To tell the truth, I am convinced this is psychological because I absolutely can feel it when my body generates odours : I can feel it through my skin. Feel free not to believe me, but that's my experience of it. I know when I'm going to smell bad. Not because I can smell myself, but because I can feel my skin burning and doing stuff.

Last edited: