Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NO ONE HATES WOMEN MORE THAN ME

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Not a single member of this forum or any other forum hates women more then me.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Not a single member of this forum or any other forum hates women more then me.

Over the last 20 years, I've been part of seemingly every forum devoted to hating women: incel forums, MGTOW forums, MRA forums, you name it. I probably hold the all-time record for the most anti-feminist and outright misogynistic posts online. And at my age, I have nothing to lose and therefore don't think twice about expressing the same sentiments in public.

I believe you

Wrong! I hate them more. Also, good evening.

Well I bet u don’t hate ur mum... but I do, cause she’s a foid. Checkm8

Well I bet u don’t hate ur mum... but I do, cause she’s a foid. Checkm8
You hate my mom or your mom?
Btw I hate my mom
Over the last 20 years, I've been part of seemingly every forum devoted to hating women: incel forums, MGTOW forums, MRA forums, you name it. I probably hold the all-time record for the most anti-feminist and outright misogynistic posts online. And at my age, I have nothing to lose and therefore don't think twice about expressing the same sentiments in public.
I'm 20, and I do the same shit boyo

Is always pleasant to see men hating that shit

Hello @PluralSpaceRace Do you want all females boiled alive?
Ofcourse in minecraft!:)

My track record:
Smacked women in public (not that hard tbh)
Groped women
Called women dirty cum dumpsters to their face

Not brag thread btw, if anyone beats me I will handover my title
Hello @PluralSpaceRace Do you want all females boiled alive?
Ofcourse in minecraft!:)
I want them abused repeatedly THEN boiled alive, and of course @ZkinnyG this is all in minecraft VR