Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "No one has a sex life like that, it's just fantasy!"

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Cucks from IT just say this, but everyone who tried chadfishing here knows that, if you're good looking, you can just get sex in a heartbeat. I've tried it and in the SAME DAY a foid came under my house, without her panties, ready to get pissed on her face (i've got pictures but it's just her seen from above, so don't ask).

How can they be so deluded.

Females are fake, they don't exist. Its all just lies pushed by the ((media)) to make us slaves.

You probably used pics of some male model who was literally 1 in 10,000. Dude, we all hate the current sexual marketplace and the way male complaints are disregarded, but the idea of there just being Chad and incels is pure autism.

Cope off the Richter scale

You probably used pics of some male model who was literally 1 in 10,000. Dude, we all hate the current sexual marketplace and the way male complaints are disregarded, but the idea of there just being Chad and incels is pure autism.

I used a pic of a chad, not model tier but manly a good looking like a lot of guys i see around. What's the point?

I used a pic of a chad, not model tier but manly a good looking like a lot of guys i see around. What's the point?

So obviously a good looking guy is statistically more like to match with a willing roastie. I don't know when inceldom went from just wanting a fair sexual marketplace to being jealous of other guys.

So obviously a good looking guy is statistically more like to match with a willing roastie. I don't know when inceldom went from just wanting a fair sexual marketplace to being jealous of other guys.

Maybe since when due to hypergamy we get NOTHING and they get everything?

Normie logic: If i get 2 times sex every 3 years that means everyone else does

Maybe since when due to hypergamy we get NOTHING and they get everything?

There's not many guys who live like that. You said yourself you were able to find a thirsty foid who was willing to act the part of a whore for your fake account. Then obviously she wasn't preoccupied doing that for a real person. There's more women waiting for a Chad than actually being with one.

It won’t know what sex is lol. They are incel in denial who decided to tranny max and shag a 1/10 whale who resents them

The few IT users who do get any sex are usually fat cucks where the most kinky sex they get is their birthday blowjob so it figures they'd think anything beyond that is wild unrealistic sex.
this. Because IT are not attractive themselves, or never tried catfishing, the fact of being able to get as many sex as they want is so unfathomable

You can’t convince them they are immune to facts and data. They have built a fantasy world around themselves to delude themselves. They are so far gone that they will commit sui once they realize black pill

It's cope, Chad has that sex life and more.

jfl such a massive cope from anyone who says that

Soys are low tier normie at best thats why their sex life is garbage

When cuck soyboy's come out with this garbage, what it really means is THEY don't have a sexlife like this but the landwhale they're betabuxxing does with multiple Chad's behind their back.

The few IT users who do get any sex are usually fat cucks where the most kinky sex they get is their birthday blowjob so it figures they'd think anything beyond that is wild unrealistic sex.

Chads can make even "good" Christian girls accept things like deepthroat, rimming and drinking his piss. This was already posted here, I should have saved it.

Chads can make even "good" Christian girls accept things like deepthroat, rimming and drinking his piss. This was already posted here, I should have saved it.
Yep, gonna rope soon

Chad from my school had people pay him to have sex with him when he was only 15/16

I've tried it and in the SAME DAY a foid came under my house, without her panties, ready to get pissed on her face (i've got pictures but it's just her seen from above, so don't ask).
Shit-tier larp ngl.

Shit-tier larp ngl.

I've described the entire experience twice on this forum, but i've got warning because of .. well, details that i can't tell. Not larp, i've got pictures. Sluts would do ANYTHING for chad.

I asked her specifically to be without her panties and she obliged.

NOO BROS CHADS DON'T EXIST NO ONE HAS SO MUCH SEX NOOO
B6xa2ujdr2d31

What do you mean by that? In the crawl space? JFL.

I live on a high apartment and i could observe her from far above. She was sitting where i told her to sit and i was observing her with a binocular. She even fingered for a second but then stopped because she was scared someone could see her. That's why i know she was really pantiless.

I live on a high apartment and i could observe her from far above. She was sitting where i told her to sit and i was observing her with a binocular. She even fingered for a second but then stopped because she was scared someone could see her. That's why i know she was really pantiless.
JFL. You should try to convince foids like her to actually injure themselves permanently (preferably in a reproductive sense) if you are that good at Chadfishing.

JFL. You should try to convince foids like her to actually injure themselves permanently (preferably in a reproductive sense) if you are that good at Chadfishing.

To be honest when she said she was coming to my house i didn't believe her, but when she arrived i could see her with the binocular and i was amazed that i could be able to get a young and hot girl just in my first three hours of chadfishing. Never did that again, though, it's too much depressing.

Jesus Christ how hot would you say he was
9, maybe 9.5. he's even statusmaxxed aswell. He plays for the youth football in the city I live in. In a couple of years I'll probs be casually playing fifa and get the cunt in a pack.