Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting no one gives a fuck about me even my family

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i thought my family cares about me but turns out they dont give a fuck about me they only use me when they need something and dont give a fuck about how i feel. this is really sad not only the world is evil but also people from ur own flesh and skin can make things worst for u. i tried running away but ended coming back so there is no solution to this fucking abuse but just to handle it. not only i am a ugly loser but also i am being taken advantage of because i am a weak motherfucker. brutal we incels suffer even worse then people dying in wars because of the mental anguish we go through for the rest of our lives, i guess this is the perks of being a man

And yet here we are complaining in front of a screen, what else in this fresh hell should we be inflicted so that we take the initiative and do something for us.
And I mean, there is no othER solution, since evERything sucks

And yet here we are complaining in front of a screen, what else in this fresh hell should we be inflicted so that we take the initiative and do something for us.
And I mean, there is no othER solution, since evERything sucks
yeah i agree its hard to do anything if u have zero motivation