Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one ever was proud of me.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IwvIqt3lEw

Look at the old man's face, its full of joy and he is clearly proud of his grandkid. No one ever looked at me that way, no one ever hugged me with such love, your family are the only one who can love you genuinely, i didnt even had grandparents, i didnt finish the school, never went to a college, never had a job, army rejected me. My dad was disappointed in me and my mom felt sorry for me.

It took a lot of guts to admit that...
I'M PROUD OF YOU!

We're proud of you brocel :feelsbadman:

Get a dog. I hear they’re easy to please

Join the military.

I'm am sorry the jews didn't want your craycray ass into their zog mil. Oh well. At least you won't be stepping on any landmines and losing your feet. So that's nice.

I'm am sorry the jews didn't want your craycray ass into their zog mil. Oh well. At least you won't be stepping on any landmines and losing your feet. So that's nice.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ugly men aren't anything to be proud of.

Yeah but at least you can make your parents proud.
:soy:

Look at the old man's face, its full of joy and he is clearly proud of his grandkid. No one ever looked at me that way, no one ever hugged me with such love, your family are the only one who can love you genuinely, i didnt even had grandparents, i didnt finish the school, never went to a college, never had a job, army rejected me. My dad was disappointed in me and my mom felt sorry for me.

I wish

Thank you brocels. Army rejected me after mental health evaluation.
I got kicked out of the military for disobeying orders and shit, you're really not missing out on anything as far as that is concerned. The military anymore at least in the United States is now run by a bunch of mentally ill people anyways. :feelsjuice:

At any rate, I grew up alone and raised myself, most of my family are either dead or raging neoliberals that I want nothing to do with. [Awful people] Stop being concerned about other peoples opinion about you. The only opinion of yourself that matters is your own. :feelsaww:

Stop being concerned about other peoples opinion about you. The only opinion of yourself that matters is your own. :feelsaww:
^^^ This man speaks truth.

We haven't been there with you to bear witness to it, but everyone here understands your struggle. I'm proud of you man.

I got kicked out of the military for disobeying orders and shit, you're really not missing out on anything as far as that is concerned. The military anymore at least in the United States is now run by a bunch of mentally ill people anyways. :feelsjuice:

At any rate, I grew up alone and raised myself, most of my family are either dead or raging neoliberals that I want nothing to do with. [Awful people] Stop being concerned about other peoples opinion about you. The only opinion of yourself that matters is your own. :feelsaww:
^^^ This man speaks truth.

We haven't been there with you to bear witness to it, but everyone here understands your struggle. I'm proud of you man.
:feelsokman:

This man knows what's up.

no proud for your face

you should be proud of yourself, you quit playing the rigged game

you should be proud of yourself, you quit playing the rigged game
They kicked me out of the game, i wish i had even a little bit of hope to hold on to.

I see myself more as a deserter, I didn't feel like dying in Iraq anyways at the time.:feelsjuice:

[Military officers were a bunch of retards, I can't even imagine being under their leadership during combat. I would probably be happy to see the enemy kill them off on the battlefield, I'm glad I never went overseas to find out.]

Last edited:
I see myself more as a deserter, I didn't feel like dying in Iraq anyways at the time.:feelsjuice:

[Military officers were a bunch of retards, I can't even imagine being under their leadership during combat. I would probably be happy to see the enemy kill them off on the battlefield, I'm glad I never went overseas.]
Bad goy! Israel will defend itself to the last American soldier

Are you Christian?
No, I'm a pagan that worships chaos where dreaming about the utter destruction of this bullshit world is basically my daily ritual. I will only be happy once the chaos gods reign supreme over this entire planet. :feelsdevil:

No, I'm a pagan that worships chaos where dreaming about the utter destruction of this bullshit world is basically my daily ritual. :feelsdevil:
I see. Christianity is based imo

I have no army to join as the official army is the British Army who my community were an war with for generations. If you joined the British army your family would be ashamed.

I have no army to join as the official army is the British Army who my community were an war with for generations. If you joined the British army your family would be ashamed.
Do you sing Granuaile and Shan Bhean Bhocht?

My dumbass would be shot in the face the second a firefight breaks out

If you truly wanted to make them proud you have at least try to get a job or something.

My dumbass would be shot in the face the second a firefight breaks out
Same, sometimes i think i wouldn't be careful enough because of video games.
If you truly wanted to make them proud you have at least try to get a job or something.
Too late for me, my mom is dead, soon my father will be dead, one day i will be also dead. We should just give up and die.

Last edited: