Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No one ever talks about this life principle in the modern age

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
It's from Confucianism, don't try to argue with me about whether Confucianism is bad or good but I just want to bring up a principle found from there.

Selections from The Classic of Filiality (Xiaojing)
"Our body, skin, and hair are all received from our parents; we dare not injure them"

Filial peity aside, modern culture is devoted to destroying the body in unnatural methods. Dying the hair and looking like a retard because some Pop Idols do it. Permanently piercing the body and looking like branded cattle. Permanently marking the body through tattoos to look like a subhuman. Modern culture is dedicated to mutilating the natural state of the body like Trannies do. I don't care if you want to look like the other gender but do you really need to ruin your dick? You should seek to preserve your body not destroy it.

Also, JFL that no Ricecel knows not even one passage from Confucianism. I have tested this personally by asking; do you know one passage from The Analects or are you even aware of The Analects and they're always unaware but they're able to tell me all the members of BTS.

Last edited:
Cope. Eastern philosophers are less recognized in the West

Im ricecel in a predominantly rice country but I was not brought up learning Confucius idioms or phrases other than hearing some of it randomly every now and then.

Primary n Secondary Schools here throw in some civics and moral education lessons every week but no one really cares about it and is treated lightly as the grade has no bearing on your results.

Are u living in the west?

Confucius was a 6'3 shandong guy forcing his views on the peasants

Why should I take care of something that is repulsive and disgusting as it is?