Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No one cares about white men despite us being most oppressed in the west

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
We're probably the most hated and discriminated group in the west. There was a study someone posted here that showed white men were the least likely of any group to be promoted or hired. https://incels.is/threads/kekfuel-b...ity-making-things-worse-study-reveals.588549/
Even without dei to enforce it women in hr act as tyrants that oppress us. The media constantly spams out negative articles about us. Imagine if every time a black guy shot someone in Chicago they put out a news report about how "black men shoots innocent white man in Chicago!" But that's what they do with white men because our crime is so low per capita that they have to over report on any crime white men commit to present us as violent freaks.

I'm fucking sick of this boys. It's too much. You can't escape the hatred this society has for us and it makes me so fucking mad that no one cares. Leftists celebrate our misery while right wingers like Trump are now chasing after the support of black and Latino men.

White men have the highest suicide rate in America yet what do you hear about? Fucking trannies and faggots. Freaks who chose to be perverted being calls victims because people are disgusted by them when they act like foul wild animals in public

What is there for white men? Not even incels but white men in general. It seems most white men don't care about each other. They're always shilling for some other group that hates them or being simps for white women.

This is insufferable.

Nah, incels are opressed. Just be chad theory

yup, no one cares about whites. woke shit

Nah, incels are opressed. Just be chad theory
The majority of white men among zoomers are incels. The fucking kike controlled dating apps and media have destroyed white men's status and ensured only a minority of white men get laid now. Meanwhile blacks have sex easily even if they're short. Why? Because the media have brainwashed foids to think blacks are more attractive. Try making a tinder profile as a 5'6 bald black man vs 5'6 bald white man. See which gets any matches

I agree that are the end of the day ugly and unattractive men in any society will be the most oppressed; but pretending white men aren't oppressed is silly.

A white heterosexual man should be humiliated, humiliated, exterminated because they have no place in the new world of elites.

yup, no one cares about whites. woke shit
Even worse for Whites who are in White countries that aren't their homelands

It's ok for Jamal, Abdul, and Juan to run around & cause issues, but people who are genetically & culturally similar are somehow ok to mock?

curries are the most oppressed
Indian men will have an easier time getting a job in America than white men. Especially in tech. Being brown is enough to land them a job if they have a decent IQ. East Asians are more oppressed because they have greater difficulty getting into colleges at the very least.

Straight White men built Western Civilization, and those in control are doing everything they can to destroy it. It’s no coincidence that we’re so demonized and are the main target of demoralization propaganda.

East Asians are more oppressed because they have greater difficulty getting into colleges at the very least.
It's also socially acceptable to mock & discriminate towards Asian males, whereas for Curries it would be seen as "racist"

A white heterosexual man should be humiliated, humiliated, exterminated because they have no place in the new world of elites.
That's why they hate us. They view us as a threat. Blacks and women are easily controlled golems. White men aren't.

The majority of white men among zoomers are incels. The fucking kike controlled dating apps and media have destroyed white men's status and ensured only a minority of white men get laid now. Meanwhile blacks have sex easily even if they're short. Why? Because the media have brainwashed foids to think blacks are more attractive. Try making a tinder profile as a 5'6 bald black man vs 5'6 bald white man. See which gets any matches

I agree that are the end of the day ugly and unattractive men in any society will be the most oppressed; but pretending white men aren't oppressed is silly.
I believe currycels and ricecels have it hardER in the west. Whites, blacks and sands are slaying more than them

Indian men will have an easier time getting a job in America than white men. Especially in tech. Being brown is enough to land them a job if they have a decent IQ. East Asians are more oppressed because they have greater difficulty getting into colleges at the very least.
Affirmative action works against curries. They're categorized as Asian in the US

It's also socially acceptable to mock & discriminate towards Asian males, whereas for Curries it would be seen as "racist"
Yes. "small dick Asian guy! Look at that nerd!" Every movie pairs Asian girls with non Asian men.

Straight White men built Western Civilization, and those in control are doing everything they can to destroy it. It’s no coincidence that we’re so demonized and are the main target of demoralization propaganda.
True.

I believe currycels and ricecels have it hardER in the west. Whites, blacks and sands are slaying more than them
Nah, we're literally being replaced here, have wages lowered, increased crime, etc. because of "diversity"

White guys have a high rate of virginity at least in gen z. Latinos and blacks have the lowest rate of virginity.

Affirmative action works against curries. They're categorized as Asian in the US
Hr foids are so stupid they don't know they're Asian. They'll just see they're brown and let them in. Canada is currently having a celebration for Indians if you didn't know. Jews like Indians because Indians on average are (and I don't mean to be rude with this) extremely submissive to authority.

Incorrect:

1695748671572873s

GItvYkfWMAAdlfw 1

Nah, we're literally being replaced here, have wages lowered, increased crime, etc. because of "diversity"
Whites can JBWmaxx evERywhERe they want (unless its afghanistan or some sharia country)
Look at this statistic:
IMG 0681
(JBWmaxxing will work if you are chad or sub5)

Whites can JBWmaxx evERywhERe they want (unless its afghanistan or some sharia country)
Look at this statistic:
View attachment 1205726
1. That's an old stat
2. JBWmaxxing requires money since it's more like betabuxxing, which is harder due to this:
3. JBW outside of White countries is just betabuxxing, unless attractive
4. The only white guys who benefit from JBW in the West are Prettyboys, Chads, and at the very least tallfag NT normies.

Doesn't change the hiring statistic, which is what matters as opposed to "muh degree"

Many of these curries also are immigrants from India, not born here.

And by Asian, it only means East Asian, not so much brown curry as another user here pointed out.

Also, it shows Blacks & Hispanics are doing well at least.

Curries at least have a homeland of their own, we dont

That's why they hate us. They view us as a threat. Blacks and women are easily controlled golems. White men aren't.
The white heterosexual man was the engine of the machine of classical capitalism. From 2008 to 2030, we are moving towards a new system of social and economic relations, therefore, a white heterosexual man is no longer needed.

Doesn't change the hiring

And by Asian, it only means East Asian, not so much brown curry as another user here pointed out.

Also, it shows Blacks & Hispanics are doing well at least.

Curries at least have a homeland of their own, we dont
No, curries are a part of it lol

It affects hiring because it depends on what college you want to go to. I'm trying to land a good job rn and its 90% dependent on going to a top college. 10% nepotism or being black

The white heterosexual man was the engine of the machine of classical capitalism. From 2008 to 2030, we are moving towards a new system of social and economic relations, therefore, a white heterosexual man is no longer needed.
Genocide through race mixing and castration is their final goal for us.

No, curries are a part of it lol
View attachment 1205728
Well like I said, diversity hiring will notice the name or see the person as being "brown"

And re-read these stats again:

It affects hiring because it depends on what college you want to go to. I'm trying to land a good job rn and its 90% dependent on going to a top college. 10% nepotism or being black
At least we agree Blacks have some privilege over us, same with Spics.

The ultimate goal is to separate the upper class (elites) and the commoners (lower class) from each other once and for all, as two different biological species. I remember in Herbert Wells' time machine there was an analogy of how the lower class and the upper class evolved into two different kinds of creatures, Morlocks and Eloi. The middle class was the only threat to this, so it was successfully killed in the West from Reagan and Thatcher to the present day.
Genocide through race mixing and castration is their final goal for us.

My advice to you is to watch Klaus Schwab and read his books. This man is not really a meme, but the one who determines the future of all mankind.

Yeah blacks have the most privilege. The stats are crazy, if you're black and barely pass you'll be on the same level as a white or asian that does well. Spics have privileges too. Whatever. Gay jew world.
What's crazy, is even with all this help Blacks still underperform:

satracialgapfigure.gif

Most of those hirings would be immigrant ones but still

And like I & others said, they are "Asian" on paper, but when HR sees their name & brown skin, they will give them the "POC" label not so much the "Asian" one.