Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one cares about our suffering

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
We are rejected by females for having the wrong height or wrong face or wrong race. Denied affection for things that are totally out of our control. Most guys on her, contrary to the popular opinion of just being lazy hateful bums actually gave it their all and it still wasn’t enough. I, like many others on here, worked my ass off to escape loneliness with nothing to show for it. When I see the sadness in your posts it makes me so upset. I am writing this with tears in my eyes thinking about what we’re going through. No one really wants to help us so we suffer in silence. If and when we are acknowledged it is just hostility against us.

They want us to fucking die. Genteically inferior men are expendable crownies.

It is not fair, society needs to pay for their persecution of us, only then can justice be served.

Females care. Because of our situation, they assume we're rapists, pedophiles, child molesters.

I know you probably won't believe me, and I can totally understand why, but I genuinely feel sorry for incels. If I could help you in any way, I would.
Nothing I write here will change anything, but maybe it makes you feel a little bit better if you know that there are in fact people who try to empathize with you as much as they can. Even if their numbers are small.

Nagetier said:
I know you probably won't believe me, and I can totally understand why, but I genuinely feel sorry for incels. If I could help you in any way, I would.
Nothing I write here will change anything, but maybe it makes you feel a little bit better if you know that there are in fact people who try to empathize with you as much as they can. Even if their numbers are small.

I truly appreciate that. I am too far gone. I am a mental wreck after 21 years of constant stress and abuse and no goals in life and no looks or height to make up for it. I don’t deserve to be lonely and miserable but I understand why I am. But some of these other guys here should not be incel. That is the problem-too many guys needlessly suffering all because of women’s selfishness and vanity. If we want to solve the incel problem that is the place to start.

universallyabhorred said:
It is not fair, society needs to pay for their persecution of us, only then can justice be served.
Are you going ER?

NegroKing said:
We are rejected by females for having the wrong height 

You mention height in every thread. You have created one about height very shortly before this one. What is going on?

AngelOfDisease said:
You mention height in every thread. You have created one about height very shortly before this one. What is going on?

I'm a depressed manlet. Is it that hard to figure out?

I would never wish this pathetic life even on my worst enemies. Rope is far better than this pathetic excuse of this life.

being depressed about being lonely sucks even more because no one really wants to hangout with someone thats gunna be down all the time. and how can you feel a spark with that gril when you feel dead inside, how can you make her laugh when your soul crushing anxiety makes you sweat out of your asshole. its a vicious cycle init

"If only we could've done something to help"
"If only he could've opened up more to his family and friends"
"This is so sad. My heart is aching for him."

This is the bunch of bullshit you will hear from women on the internet, especially in youtube comments. The truth is they don't give a flying fuck.

This blackpilled comic pretty much shows what I'm speaking about:
BBdSsED.jpg

Nagetier said:

they dont want you to kill yourself, they just dont wanna fuck you, is it really their fault if they cant help but not be attracted?

shouldbeincel said:
they dont want you to kill yourself, they just dont wanna fuck you, is it really their fault if they cant help but not be attracted?

Ban this faggot.

You'll be silenced, because you can't ever speak upon about your suffering in real life.

Fuck, wish rape was legal.

shouldbeincel said:

"cant help but not be attracted"

Women will go OUT OF THEIR WAY to find flaws in men who are not perfect. They do not let attraction happen naturally like we do. They are fucking insane.

shouldbeincel said:
Yes it is their fault and they should be hated for it

idkwattodowithlife said:
You'll be silenced, because you can't ever speak upon about your suffering in real life.

I cannot even count the number of times this has happened.

Biological life on planet Earth is, on balance, extremely brutal and "unfair".

theyre not designed to let attraction "naturally happen" you gotta fill the criteria in some way, women may have weird principles by which they let men in but that cannot be helped, call it evolution or whatever but by nature there is a test and incels do not pass it, but you possibly can still pass it, focus on yourself and try not to think about this shit, its like feelin happiness, it can creep in and if you try to focus on it, it will prolly fly away, but if you keep doing the shit you were doing when it crept without thinking too much itll prolly stay longer

shouldbeincel said:

Wrong
https://m.imgur.com/a/ngrdC

shouldbeincel said:

Wrong. They do want us to kill ourselves, because it gives their twisted, sadistic, minds an ego boost. Almost every femorhoid I fell in love with in my life approached me first, fully knowing she would break my heart. I even had a lady at my last job do that to me while she was engaged to another dude.

If they didn't want us to suffer they would just ignore us completely. Instead you have places like /r/inceltears where the girls cheer on normie cucks who stalk us and bully us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back