Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one Cares About my Poetry

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★

I poured my heart out into poetry and no one cares and the people who did read it said it was ass. How the fuck can I be a poet when even my own community shits on me?

die, then everyone will suddenly think you are very good

just read the poem, format it nicer, im to autistic to read it like that

Stop being a faggot then, your high IQ muh sophisticated larp is shit

toilet and IT as the theme just make me kek jfl, make a serious poetry next time

> Nobody cares about his poetry
> Makes a thread about people not caring about his poetry
> People still don't care about his poetry

brainrot forum

I really liked your poem, especially the part where it ended

toilet and IT as the theme just me kek jfl, make a serious poetry next time
But that's what consumes my mind 24/7. Literally even at work all I'm thinking about is the Blackpill, incels.is, and IT

You're too dumb to appreciate anything I do, white trash to the max.
White trash lmao? I was working with computers for the past several years making decent money. Decided to leave and neet as I'm done contributing to this soyciety and the kikes that run it.

As I said before, you belong on reddit. Nothing you post is viewed as intelligent or worthy of praise on this site.

White trash lmao? I was working with computers for the past several years making decent money. Decided to leave and neet as I'm done contributing to this soyciety and the kikes that run it.

As I said before, you belong on reddit. Nothing you post is viewed as intelligent or worthy of praise on this site.
You're an IT (Info tech) monkey, i don't give a shit what you did, you're still white trash. Now you're a NEET, pathetic.

You're an IT (Info tech) monkey, i don't give a shit what you did, you're still white trash. Now you're a NEET, pathetic.
Keep crying, you wish you could be neet you pseudo intellectual fag. Your boyfriends on Reddit are waiting for you.

I poured my heart out into poetry and no one cares and the people who did read it said it was ass. How the fuck can I be a poet when even my own community shits on me?
I'll read it

Don't let these people make you sad. Some people here tend to be really aggressive towards everyone, so I suggest posting your poetries in other places as well.
Follow your dreams.

if you want to be a famous poet
be a musician :feelsjuice:
if you look at lyric of music
its actually kind of like poetry :feelshehe:

Don't let these people make you sad. Some people here tend to be really aggressive towards everyone, so I suggest posting your poetries in other places as well.
Follow your dreams.
this tbh
yall need to be more chill imo :feelsjuice:

Keep crying, you wish you could be neet you pseudo intellectual fag. Your boyfriends on Reddit are waiting for you.
You're coping so hard, I've heard so many stories from people like you, you got FIRED, you didn't quit,

Any unemployed NEET would slash their left nut off for a job at McDonalds.

I poured my heart out into poetry and no one cares and the people who did read it said it was ass
giphy.gif

You're coping so hard, I've heard so many stories from people like you, you got FIRED, you didn't quit,

Any unemployed NEET would slash their left nut off for a job at McDonalds.
I literally wake up and do whatever I want, no obligations. Living off some savings and neetbux. But no, I'm the one coping jfl. Let the tears keep flowing, or go cuddle with one of your Reddit boyfriends.

You're a puppet for the kikes, so Mr Shekelsteinberg can get more money whilst you delude yourself into thinking you're actually contributing to muh soyciety. Wake up kid.

I literally wake up and do whatever I want, no obligations. Living off some savings and neetbux. But no, I'm the one coping jfl.
Yeah, having no job, no routine, no commitment, no goals, no productivity, no rising in corporate ladders, no importance, no responsibilities.

And you claim your life isn't a living hell? LOL
Let the tears keep flowing, or go cuddle with one of your Reddit boyfriends.

You're a puppet for the kikes, so Mr Shekelsteinberg can get more money whilst you delude yourself into thinking you're actually contributing to muh soyciety. Wake up kid.
You used to be an aristocrat, a planetary ruler. A technocratic elite controlling the institutions of power and running a country. Now you're an unemployed bum with dopamine addictions. Wake up, you were the most privileged person on the planet before throwing it to the dust.

Yeah, having no job, no routine, no commitment, no goals, no productivity, no rising in corporate ladders, no importance, no responsibilities.

And you claim your life isn't a living hell? LOL

You used to be an aristocrat, a planetary ruler. A technocratic elite controlling the institutions of power and running a country. Now you're an unemployed bum with dopamine addictions. Wake up, you were the most privileged person on the planet before throwing it to the dust.
Dnr, keep your pseudo intellectual pro kike thoughts to yourself. Be a good wagie in a cagie.

I'm actually glad you're a suffering incel.

To willingly be the most privileged and pleasure-experienced man on the planet, and give it up for nothing, is the most moronic thing I've ever heard.

Just the fact that you experineed that means you're still one of the most privileged people in society, you deserve everything you have.
Again, dnr. Finish your book and fuck off to Reddit you insufferable homo.

Rot in hell freak, enjoy being an incel for life ultra-privileged rat.
And there it is haha, im satisfied knowing that I will live rent free in your little kike head. Thank you.

Good points were made

Poetry(like literature) have been drowned in a sea of irrelevance in this day & age

I don't know enough about poetry to appreciate it.

Stanza is poetry related

Learn Arabic, they have great poetry

Follow your dreams.
that was pretty nice. I feel like OP set a bad tone already which makes people less interested in his posts.

Stop trying to be intellectual bozo

The point of writing it, Isnt for people to like it, Its to express yourself?

IL give your poetry a read.but I don't know anything poetry tho

No attention for our inkwell faces.

> Nobody cares about his poetry
> Makes a thread about people not caring about his poetry
> People still don't care about his poetry

brainrot forum
always ovER

If he was actually high IQ he’d know anyone with below 120 IQ hasn’t read a poem in 10 years and could care less about his poem.