Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NO ONE CAN HELP YOU, YOU ARE BY YOURSELF

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
All normie tips are fucking retarded, what's more stupid is that they do none of the things they recommend,
they just repeat the same shit as NPCs

your parents will not help you, even if they wanted to try and help you (which is what happens in my case)
then they will just do it to try and control you and guess what?
they went through nothing you went, they have no idea how to help you, they will give you shit tips like normies

I went to a therapist, this is a fucking jewish scam, you just go to Dr. Goldberg to vent and he just lets you draw some shit about your life,
I am already 6 months in and it's fucking trash, I stopped going to him, he is calling me and my parents, I just ignore him and my parents try to force me, all of his tips are shit, even tried to demotivate me by saying "don't you think that you are changing too much? don't you don't that your bf doesn't matter a lot" fucking cunt, he is fat himself, probably feels bad about me IQ mogging him 24/7, every meting I just say what I think and he is literally unable to respond with a counter argument
because he knows that I am right, that what you fucking for having a SJW university degree and trying to debate someone who's actually high IQ and a creative thought disorder nigger (my IQ is 146)

and now I am trying to fix my sleeping schedule (which literally drives me insane, it stops all of my dieting progress since it makes me hungry as well because I always going to sleep at a different time)
and I asked my dad for a sleeping pill for 1 day that I will need it, and he forced me to take it now, now, 5 hours later I am half dead, my brain is on power and my bad is half dead, and 3 hours wasted of being with closed eyes in the bed without doing anything

But guess who helped me the most? me
who finds high quality videos and articles? me
who has ton shit of motavtion? me
who is literally a walking wikipedia? me
who's actually thinks based on logic? me
who IRL actually gave me tips? me
who actually helped me? nih.gov, lab rats and based forum users

Last edited:
every meting I just say what I think and he is literally unable to respond with a counter argument
because he knows that I am right, that what you fucking for having a SJW university degree and trying to debate someone who's actually high IQ and a creative thought disorder nigger (my IQ is 146)
Based. Show these fucks who holds the majority of the IQ points in the room.

You're right, therapy is the biggest fucking scam. My mom forced me to see SJW femoid therapists numerous times and I had to beg not to go back
(my IQ is 146)
Mogs me

Yup, all we have is each other, just messages on a screen from other cels around the world

my iq is sub90, I am a full retard that failed out of HS and College.

I wish I got the form of autism that made me a genius and not an idiot.

dr x don’t care about you pal ;) talking to him/her is just a massive cope tbh
Avoid the jewery

Last edited:
Nothing makes me madder than when obvious incels in denial give generic advice about escaping inceldom

All normie tips are fucking retarded, what's more stupid is that they do none of the things they recommend,
they just repeat the same shit as NPCs

your parents will not help you, even if they wanted to try and help you (which is what happens in my case)
then they will just do it to try and control you and guess what?
they went through nothing you went, they have no idea how to help you, they will give you shit tips like normies

I went to a therapist, this is a fucking jewish scam, you just go to Dr. Goldberg to vent and he just lets you draw some shit about your life,
I am already 6 months in and it's fucking trash, I stopped going to him, he is calling me and my parents, I just ignore him and my parents try to force me, all of his tips are shit, even tried to demotivate me by saying "don't you think that you are changing too much? don't you don't that your bf doesn't matter a lot" fucking cunt, he is fat himself, probably feels bad about me IQ mogging him 24/7, every meting I just say what I think and he is literally unable to respond with a counter argument

and now I am trying to fix my sleeping schedule (which literally drives me insane, it stops all of my dieting progress since it makes me hungry as well because I always going to sleep at a different time)
and I asked my dad for a sleeping pill for 1 day that I will need it, and he forced me to take it now, now, 5 hours later I am half dead, my brain is on power and my bad is half dead, and 3 hours wasted of being with closed eyes in the bed without doing anything

But guess who helped me the most? me
who finds high quality videos and articles? me
who has ton shit of motavtion? me
who is literally a walking wikipedia? me
who's actually thinks based on logic? me
who IRL actually gave me tips? me
who actually helped me? nih.gov, lab rats and based forum users
Lord shiva can help and you can find him by inquiring within

Absolute truth. this a dog eat dog world. and ugly subhumans like us cannot expect help. we have go thru every single obstacle on our own, it has always been this way for the 28 years I have lived and will be this way till I die