Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No one can ever bring up a good reason as to why nazi germany and hitler were bad

IMG 20200921 203436 505

Fucking retard im paler than all of shitty slavs cope harder you and that jew indian whos drinking cow piss
Why do slavs live rent free in every Albanian's mind?

I get why you hate Serbs because of the war in kosovo, but northern slavs have zero historical contact with Albania.

To all the shitskins coping so hard in the thread you have 0 proof about albanians not being white , even being the first europeans , i can tell you are self projecting so hard you'd wish you were pure and not mixed

Why do slavs live rent free in every Albanian's mind?

I get why you hate Serbs because of the war in kosovo, but northern slavs have zero historical contact with Albania.
They always were in war with since slavic migration at 6 AD they came like savages in the byzantine empire and clashed with many original balkan tribes but byzantines like the cucks they are let them here and assimilated since they needed wageslavers
All slavs are subhumans and must go extinct stop sucking their dick

You are right Albanians aren’t white and it’s pretty retarded they think so. However I’m Hispanic mestizo and I think Hitler had his pros and cons arguably more pros than cons.
Its funny how Albanians are so nationalistic and think that they are superior to slavs despite the fact that Albania is one of the poorest and most corrupt countries in europe.

Atleast im honest that Poland isn't a good country to live and i don't cope with some stupid "muh nationalism".

Soviets were faggots but modern Russia is more based than zogbot Ukraine
russia is a third world shithole.

the only bad thing about ukraine is it's current government.

To all the shitskins coping so hard in the thread you have 0 proof about albanians not being white , even being the first europeans , i can tell you are self projecting so hard you'd wish you were pure and not mixed
you are albanian?

They always were in war with since slavic migration at 6 AD they came like savages in the byzantine empire and clashed with many original balkan tribes but byzantines like the cucks they are let them here and assimilated since they needed wageslavers
All slavs are subhumans and must go extinct stop sucking their dick
Western slavs (poles, czechs and slovaks) have nothing to do with that you schizo.

Its funny how Albanians are so nationalistic and think that they are superior to slavs despite the fact that Albania is one of the poorest and most corrupt countries in europe.

Atleast im honest that Poland isn't a good country to live and i don't cope with some stupid "muh nationalism".
Albanians are the funniest people I’ve met online. I have a civilized Albanian online friend but he’s an outlier to the Albanians I’ve seen online they’re all like super racist. Like Albanians are by far the most racist people I’ve ever seen but they’re also MAJOR SPERGS AND ALSO SUPER RETARDED LMFAOOO.
russia is a third world shithole.

the only bad thing about ukraine is it's current government.
Ukraine is a kike puppet of the west and a shitty poor corrupt shithole. Russia has its issues and I don’t support it as a whole but in this war LETS GO RUSSIA

even most slavs were rather on his side than on the side of the russians. Everyone hated the russian barbarians.
And they still do:
View attachment 726329
If the white army won in the Russian civil war and Russia remained Orthodox instead of becoming Communist would you still hate them?

Albanians are the funniest people I’ve met online. I have a civilized Albanian online friend but he’s an outlier to the Albanians I’ve seen online they’re all like super racist. Like Albanians are by far the most racist people I’ve ever seen but they’re also MAJOR SPERGS AND ALSO SUPER RETARDED LMFAOOO.
everyone from that are is racist. Especially in Balkan. Everyone hates each other and everyone else.
Ukraine is a kike puppet of the west and a shitty poor corrupt shithole. Russia has its issues and I don’t support it as a whole but in this war LETS GO RUSSIA
russia is as poor and corrupt, if not more. And the current government is shit because of Zelensky and his kike buddies.
The nationalist groups there should just coup after the war is done
1920px-Pravyi_Sektor_%28Right_Sector%29_activists._Euromaidan%2C_Kyiv%2C_Ukraine._Events_of_February_22%2C_2014.jpg

Western slavs (poles, czechs and slovaks) have nothing to do with that you schizo.
I dont give a shit im sure they all laughed and cheered and i have 7 armies throughout balkan wars and ww1 like dogs slavs were only targeted kids and foids , even local albanian militia clapped them denied access to adriatic slavs are so pathetic and low iq the only reason you surived is because of numbers fucking faggot , i will make slavs go extinct like my great grandpa

If the white army won in the Russian civil war and Russia remained Orthodox instead of becoming Communist would you still hate them?
not as much but still. I generally dislike eastern slavs because of their culture and behavior, including ukrainians. I want them to assimilate into germanic culture. Then I wouldn't hate them.
The only few good slavs I met in my life were german-polish mutts. Outside of that, everyone of them acts like a white nigger. The slav foids here even dress like sheboons and have these disgusting plastic claws.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH found the cuck infiltrator complaining about muh racism what are you some polish kike the worst of all
I see so many retarded slavs like poles coming here to get fucked in the ass by our men
Also love seeing slavic teens dying in the mountains like their ancestors
You are so hateful i swear

Good old muh poverty you got lucky you got funded by western government otherwise youd be even more of a shithole that you are today
Cucked poland is getting replaced meanwhile i dont have a single nigger
I bet if i go to poland they will be glad to have a true european unlike your shitskins there

not as much but still. I generally dislike eastern slavs because of their culture and behavior, including ukrainians. I want them to assimilate into germanic culture. Then I wouldn't hate them.
The only few good slavs I met in my life were german-polish mutts. Outside of that, everyone of them acts like a white nigger. The slav foids here even dress like sheboons and have these disgusting plastic claws.
Dont bother with the low iq slavs they are trying so hard to be european
They are all mongols that came from asia
And they should all die like dogs in concentration camps starving just for fun

If Hitler won I would have loved to see him genocide all Slavs so I wouldn't have had to be born.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH found the cuck infiltrator complaining about muh racism what are you some polish kike the worst of all
I see so many retarded slavs like poles coming here to get fucked in the ass by our men
Also love seeing slavic teens dying in the mountains like their ancestors
You are so hateful i swear
I never complained about racism nigga I’m literally defending the fucking Nazis. I’m literally racist myself.
everyone from that are is racist. Especially in Balkan. Everyone hates each other and everyone else.
I mean yea obviously but Albanians are the ones most open about it compared to the other balkaners. I don’t see Bulgarians or Croatians saying shit on the same level as Albanians and keep in mind the Croatians literally were Axis Powers allied with Nazis. Like bruh do you know about Pavelic and Jasenovac.
russia is as poor and corrupt, if not more. And the current government is shit because of Zelensky and his kike buddies.
The nationalist groups there should just coup after the war is done
1920px-Pravyi_Sektor_%28Right_Sector%29_activists._Euromaidan%2C_Kyiv%2C_Ukraine._Events_of_February_22%2C_2014.jpg
Regardless the Ukrainian government is evil and Jewish. It deserves to fall and Russia is currently fighting against globohomo at this moment

Literally the first thing people think of when they hear Albania is the Albanian mafia

Hitler was a big Islamophile and he hated Christianity.

Hitler wasn’t actually going to genocide Slavs bruh. GeneralPlan OST was fake and fabricated.
Why do you care werent you mestizo :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Also dw i have an ultra super plan specifically for slavs

Why do you care werent you mestizo :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Also dw i have an ultra super plan specifically for slavs
Cuz the axis powers were fighting against globohomo :feelzez: why wouldn’t I support them.

I never complained about racism nigga I’m literally defending the fucking Nazis. I’m literally racist myself.
Defending nazis? Yet you keep coming at me for no reason just because im albanian you slavs are so low iq its beyond me , first you use the soy racism excuse then you say im racist like make up your mind schizo

Defending nazis? Yet you keep coming at me for no reason just because im albanian you slavs are so low iq its beyond me , first you use the soy racism excuse then you say im racist like make up your mind schizo
I’m not Slavic dude. Also I just like messing with Albanians cuz they’re pretty funny when they get mad ngl

I mean yea obviously but Albanians are the ones most open about it compared to the other balkaners. I don’t see Bulgarians or Croatians saying shit on the same level as Albanians
you forgot the serbs bruh

View: https://youtu.be/UQZ3ea9w3pM

Regardless the Ukrainian government is evil and Jewish. It deserves to fall and Russia is currently fighting against globohomo at this moment
russia isn't fighting against globohomo at all. They just fight for russian exclusive interests, and fail.

I Remember when i played Roblox with my Serbian friend and this random Albanian started to sperg in the chat as soon as he found out my friend was a serb lol.

You aren't wrong about the cultural issues, Slavic countries have a big drinking problem and annoying "tough guy" gopnik culture.

Although in Poland its not as present as in Russia atleast in the big cities.

Slavs that were raised in western countries have a total different mindset to those who were born in a slavic country.

Only because 50mil strong men died and all the soy cucks survived , hitler knew from beyond that they would do this regardless they were already teaching kids about faggotry and degenerates , im sure as hell they would have been called evil by niggers regardless of winning or losing the war
The war might have changed outcomes but thats about it they would still call you evil just for being white
Fair point.

You aren't wrong about the cultural issues, Slavic countries have a big drinking problem and annoying "tough guy" gopnik culture.
yeah and I hate that very much. It's just nigger tier thug culture, and the drinking is annoying as well.
Although in Poland its not as present as in Russia atleast in the big cities.
I don't hate western slavs. Most of them seem to integrate or even assimilate, and I like czech gun culture. So not completely bad.
Slavs that were raised in western countries have a total different mindset to those who were born in a slavic country.
not the russians here jfl. They seem to be even more nationalistic than the russians in russia. They act the same way thugmaxxed ghetto niggers and sandniggers do, because they live in the same poor areas. That's why eastern slavic foids racemix the most here.

People still fight over nothing like always

And i thought Kretin was relentless

The Serbs are self explanatory bro like do you know about the Kosovo war and Milosevic :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Babahahah they beefing with everybody in the Balkans.
they're a meme nation ngl. Probably the most hateful people on earth, and I can't decide if it's based or not:feelshaha:
Well in this specific war it’s against globohomo. Ukraine shouldn’t have broke the Minsk Agreements
because russia invaded crimea

yeah and I hate that very much. It's just nigger tier thug culture, and the drinking is annoying as well.

I don't hate western slavs. Most of them seem to integrate or even assimilate, and I like czech gun culture. So not completely bad.

not the russians here jfl. They seem to be even more nationalistic than the russians in russia. They act the same way thugmaxxed ghetto niggers and sandniggers do, because they live in the same poor areas. That's why eastern slavic foids racemix the most here.
I am the one russian here, one and only, lets discuss something

First of all.. what did russians do to you? Or you just generally dislike me?

I am the one russian here, one and only, lets discuss something

First of all.. what did russians do to you? Or you just generally dislike me?
Their existence

As always just like my country i have to fight 7 armies

Good old muh poverty you got lucky you got funded by western government otherwise youd be even more of a shithole that you are today
Despite being poor compared to western europe, You will always be poorer.

We get millions in EU funding, and Albania does not.

Also i can move to Germany or Sweden because i am an EU citizen whilst you cannot.
:feelscomfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back