Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting no one asks how are u doing or good morning

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
isnt this brutal when no one asks how are you or good morning even ur family members brutal dude this what happens to u if u are ugly death sentence for ur life

Imagine being ignored by your family your entire teenhood (yeah thats me, born into an all white family as an ethnic)

yeah dude hate it when my parents dont even come back home after they said they were just going for groceries like damn im ugly :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don’t want anyone to ask me though

I’ma solitary man and I like solitude

Imagine being ignored by your family your entire teenhood (yeah thats me, born into an all white family as an ethnic)
You should commit suicide bro that will help you

yeah dude hate it when my parents dont even come back home after they said they were just going for groceries like damn im ugly :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
yeah sometimes happenes to me but in a different sceneario

No frens and my fam only calls after one of them dies. They get mad when I decide not to go to funeral. Why see them in death when they didn’t bother to contact me while living.

No frens and my fam only calls after one of them dies. They get mad when I decide not to go to funeral. Why see them in death when they didn’t bother to contact me while living.
yeah shits fucked up all people are narcissistic pieces of shit

Sometimes a foid will ask how I'm doing at work, but nothing more than that.

2020+cels are gay no cap frfr
i dont get these edgelords trying to act hard on other people. instead of taking your anger out on other users why dont you take the anger out on foids or people who wronged u

take the anger out on foids or people who wronged u
glowie fucking GLOWNIGGER!!!!!
I SPOT A CIANIGGER!!!! PREPARE TO GET RAN OVER WITH MY CAR

glowie fucking GLOWNIGGER!!!!!
I SPOT A CIANIGGER!!!! PREPARE TO GET RAN OVER WITH MY CAR
lol you seem to try to put me down by harrasing me but i tell you know ur efforts are futile

isnt this brutal when no one asks how are you or good morning even ur family members brutal dude this what happens to u if u are ugly death sentence for ur life
Op, how are you? I don't care about your looks. I haven't even see you in person, but I don't care. Unironically, here it is the personality that matters.

Op, how are you? I don't care about your looks. I haven't even see you in person, but I don't care. Unironically, here it is the personality that matters.
yeah i am trying to survice this messed up world its hard when u are ugly u suffer alot in lonliness and depression

yeah i am trying to survice this messed up world its hard when u are ugly u suffer alot in lonliness and depression
That looks horrible. If you wanna talk about anything you can PM me.