Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "No offense but you look like a rat"

RecessedCels

RecessedCels

Greycel
When I was in the third grade I was talking with a girl from my class on a school trip. She was laughing at my jokes and all clearly actually thinking they were funny. Then out of nowhere she hits me with "no offense but you look like a rat" and laughed. I never recovered from that. Biggest BP realization at a young age

When I was in the third grade I was talking with a girl from my class on a school trip. She was laughing at my jokes and all clearly actually thinking they were funny. Then out of nowhere she hits me with "no offense but you look like a rat" and laughed. I never recovered from that. Biggest BP realization at a young age
It's because you stopped holding frame for 0.0001 seconds

Brutal. A foid once said I smell really bad when I was at a pool party in elementary school (with multiple people hearing it) which caused deep insecurities about my scent from then on.