Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No motivation

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
I have zero motivation ngl... I've been having some success poker-wise and I would love to continue since I'm probably earning on a constant basis more than a minimal wage in my country but sometimes it's so hard to find motivation. I've been slacking for sure...

And I get tired quicker and quicker lately, everything drains me incredibly fast.

online poker?
Yes.

I might try live poker soon, some smaller tournaments but it's harder to put in volume. For now I prefer online.

I might try live poker soon,
live poker seems like something you need to be extremely NT for. Online it's about statistics and odds, but in person it's about reading people. Or so I've heard. Be careful and good luck - online poker seems like a good way to make money for incels though. Wish I was better.

"having success" mogs me

i do nothing all day

You are becoming Ordinow

live poker seems like something you need to be extremely NT for. Online it's about statistics and odds, but in person it's about reading people. Or so I've heard. Be careful and good luck - online poker seems like a good way to make money for incels though. Wish I was better.
Yep, I agree and thanks. I have a proper BRM (bankroll management) so I move up the stakes only when my bankroll allows me to do that. Worked perfectly so far.
You are becoming Ordinow
elab bro

In the "Notes from underground" edition that I read the underground man was called Ordinow, but I'm not sure if all the translations give him a name

In the "Notes from underground" edition that I read the underground man was called Ordinow, but I'm not sure if all the translations give him a name
Oh yeah, I think I remember now... Read it years ago, forgot most of the names by now.

Everything becomes more and more dull. At this point we can only hit the gym brutally until we start to bleed.

that's an essential part of incel life

Saturday through Sunday Monday
Monday through Sunday yo

Man I don't even have motivation to play video games?

Me neither, I just lay in bed waiting for the day to end so I can do the same tomorrow

Zero motivation in life is incel trait, tbh.