Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious no motivation to go anywhere in life

I

IncelHeII

Now that I have attained comfyness with wage slaving and my own place there's no real reason or drive for me to do anything more, why go thru the trouble of learning new skills or a trade when I can get wasted after work every night and live comfy? All that shit wont do anything for me besides attracting a foid that finds my resources as something she can leech:feelskek: And idc about having a nice car or status. I am comfy now ngl but I could do without wage slaving but that's not the worst thing I've had to deal with.:feelscomfy:

Only thing trying to better myself will really do is I can move to a better place in more isolation and afford more better healthier foods. But it would take years to achieve this and it's just not there in me to go for it.

too long didn't read

You are a comformist.

You don't want to move up in life. I don't blame you tbh. We're not getting laid or even have the hope to get any woman so our motivation is in the gutters.

You don't want to move up in life. I don't blame you tbh. We're not getting laid or even have the hope to get any woman so our motivation is in the gutters.
Not only that but I don't have NT personality so even getting along with men isnt really possible. This forum is my only time I communicate:feelskek:

why cant i respond to the grinch jfl he has blocked me or he is giga admin

Getting wasted every night will work for you for awhile, but you will get bored of it.

Not to say you can't enjoy / explore that lifestyle for a bit. :feelsjuice:

Getting wasted every night will work for you for awhile, but you will get bored of it.

Not to say you can't enjoy / explore that lifestyle for a bit. :feelsjuice:
theres nothing else I can do bro I am bored of it but what else can I do:feelsseriously:

theres nothing else I can do bro I am bored of it but what else can I do:feelsseriously:

Three big things that affect a person's happiness: Work, Social, Home / Family

What work could let you change the world in some way you want to see it changed? More fundamentally, what is your worldview and what would you change about the world if you could?

What can you do / where can you go to make friends with people who have similar interests to you? You could try this site: https://www.meetup.com/

Do you live by yourself? You could find some roommates and make a little family for yourself. That's what I have now with a few guys who also like reading books and keeping up with world events.

I hope this helps bro. :feelsYall: