Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No motivation to archieve anything in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Just want to LDAR, watch youtube and eat fast food. I really dont give a shit about my study . I have to force myself so hard to get something done. Its like my spirit has given up a long time ago.

Relatable, I don't think my motivation could be much lower. There is very little that I actually want which life is capable of providing for me, regardless of what I do, so I might as well just take the path of least resistance. The problem is that I've gotten to the point where it's difficult for me to even concentrate on most things.

My life right now doesn't bother me too much, but at the same time the thought of falling asleep and never waking up again is comforting.

Not at all uncommon. University made me so miserable, that I didnt want to see a glimpse of the stuff when I got home. Failed as a result, they are going to kick me out this year.
I would say "dont be like me", yet I know it is easier said than done. :feelsbadman: