Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"No more than one unmarketable tomato"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@bnsk07/video/7271130906838994222?lang=en

JFL this reminds me of a professor at my uni. He was Italian, spoke broken Spanish with a strong accent which was hard to understand. In addition he was more interested in flirting with foid students (reinforcing the Italian stereotype kek) and being a huge condescending dickhead when people asked questions because he thought it was funny. Like someone would ask and he'd say "okay I will explain it in a way your mother can understand" :feelsjuice:

How these fuckwads that don't even know the language get hired to teach is something I'll never understand. They should just be researchers if they have bad teaching skills or don't understand the course language.

BTW I guess this video is a statistics or inventory management class because it's the only place where talking about a sample with an unmarketable tomato makes sense.