Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No more neetbux time for me to leave this place

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
I need to find a job or I will be getting kick out. It’s been fun and got of lot of insight but this place serves me purpose no more. Shitposting is not a good cope anymore. Even at my worst I’m too high inhib to rope so I will spend the rest of time moneymaxx and statusmax. Hope all you the best. Mods pls delete my account

Just be a dishwasher, easy $$$

good luck and try not to be back here :feelsthink:

Uh... It was nice having you here?

tfw greycel with 75 posts and didn't read the rules

I wonder why people don't delete their gmail or yahoo accounts whenever something bad happens to them.

Just be a dishwasher, easy $$$
What if you live in a place where 100 people are competing for the same shitty wagecuck job as you

When I first got a job I had to apply to over 50 places just to score some job at a bottle depot :feelscry:

so I will spend the rest of time moneymaxx and statusmax.

How to you want to max out your money? This is not even possible for most men anymore.

What if you live in a place where 100 people are competing for the same shitty wagecuck job as you

When I first got a job I had to apply to over 50 places just to score some job at a bottle depot :feelscry:

Exactly, there is no chance to make some money anymore. There are only low-level jobs out there for men.