Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No money, no job and depression = my life

Gingercell

Gingercell

Greycel
Fuck getting a girlfriend or good social life, I just want to be able to afford to feed myself.

There is a belife that with a good education comes employment and wealth, or at least that's what we were taught at school.
Unfortunately this is completly false. What really gets you employment is having experience through previous employment. As you can see this is a paradox and one which has completely destroyed my life.

My lack of money is the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of before I go to sleep. I don't do anything all day because I can't afford to do anything. My friends and family always say to me "just get a job!" Like is some easy thing that anyone can achieve. Its been several months since I left full time education and I'm still unemployed. I'm down to my last £300 so pretty soon it's going to be all over for me. I'm a burden on my family. I would do anything just to work a minimum wage job.

The deck is really stacked against us millenncels. The blackpill reaches much further beyond the sexual realm.
:feelsbadman:

If you don't have connections you're simply fucked.

try to get with a job agency, hombre.

I hate job agencies and I hate companies with high turn-over and low morale. Tread lightly OP, I was nearly killed twice in a huge supermarket Distribution Centre. Retail is a 'good' crap job, because at least you don't get killed in an accident.

Been unemployed for 3 years, can relate. And tbh, even if you have previous experience, it still can be shit to land a job depending on your country.

Just get diagnosed with something and get bux.

maybe someone in your family can help you get a job, nepotism-maxx like many faggot normies do

NEET life is full of ups and downs... just gotta focus on the UPs also neetbux help