Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No model should be “ plus sized “

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
No model should be “ plus sized “ I’m tired of the media glorifying obesity and letting female models be obese while male models gotta look like Batman overweight women look like grizzle bears they should not be models leave that to the slim 5’3 120 pound women that’s what men wanna see not some 300 pound beast not everything should be about making women happy you wanna be a model but you’re obese ? Too bad lose the weight and be fit like us men have to do

based and agreed, landwhales aren't human.

Yeah half of men these days have to settle for hogbeasts @Sneir

This is just a Jewish campaign to give all women a god-status, so that every single woman feels entitled to Chad and subhumans for out and only good looking slaves stay alive to serve the Jews

All models should suck my dick

Extreme rare @Reclusemaxer W

Considering it’s visible in your dick pic without zooming in, then yes.
Open application for foid models 10/10 only

You only been here for 2 weeks
Listen here you little piece of shit. I wonder why on earth mods unbanned piece of shit like you.

I am a Professor you retard. I have been watching these threads and reading and researching here a long time before your mum cucked your dad and blowed me and gave birth to you retard. I knew I should have wore a condom but I made a mistake of going raw.