Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No meaningful life for your face.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★

Pretty, meaningful lives: physical attractiveness and experienced and perceived meaning in life​

Christopher A. Sanders, Alexis T. Jenkins & Laura A. King

ABSTRACT
Three studies examined the association between physical attractiveness and meaning in life. Study 1 (N = 305 college students) showed that self-reported physical attractiveness positively correlated with meaning in life. Study 2 (N = 598 noncollege adults) replicated the association between self-reported physical attractiveness and meaning in life and extended those findings, demonstrating that outside perceptions of attractiveness are linked to outside perceptions of how meaningful a person’s life is. Study 3 (N = 331 targets, 97 raters) replicated these findings and probed the nuances of the relationships between outside ratings and self-reports of attractiveness and meaning in life. Across the studies, existential significance, or the feeling that one’s life matters, was the facet of meaning that primarily explained the link between attractiveness and meaning in life. In addition, a person’s view of their own attractiveness is more indicative of their well-being than outsider ratings. Implications for our understanding of meaning in life are discussed.

Do you feel your life is meaningless? Do you feel you mean nothing to no-one?

Well, that's because you're ugly, autistic, low-status and poor. Shower more.

joaquin phoenix smile GIF

stop raining the forum with so much of water

Never began.

Dumbest “study.” What passes for academics these days. Christ.

IT'S OVER. We are just delaying the inevitable.

I dream that the day will come when I stop being such a cuck to society and just accept my doom.