Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No matter who wins the USA Presidential Election, every American man is screwed.Yes this is Inceldom related burgercels get in here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
But the Supreme Court justices that Biden would appoint are more likely to favour the First Amendment over executive authority.
Hopefully that’s the case. The first amendment is really the only thing that prevents America from becoming a totalitarian dictatorship

i wished that we lived in an anarchist state so that feudalism could return and put women back in their place as birthgivers and not entitled 6/10s who think they can stomp on us.

I want whoever causes more chaos to win

f Trump wins left wing groups will flip their crap and riot even worse then what they have now
No, riots will continue and increase in severity regardless of who wins. This is all astroturfed CIA bullshit. There is no advantage of Biden winning.

You're right about things getting worse after the election, regardless of the outcome, but honestly I think the leftist mobs don't give a crap about incels, they have much bigger fishes to fry.

If you're really scared, you should leave this forum right now, remove as many traces of your internet identity as you can, lay low, gather weapons and emergency food, buy gold and bitcoins and shit. Basically become survivalist, leave cities and try to find a quiet place in the middle of nowhere.

It's easy to dismiss catastrophic predictions, but you don't want to fall into a normalcy bias either.

Things really do look ominous. This election could very well end the United States of America as we know them.

Quoting myself here to bring up current news. Things are really looking dark.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-uyg2lOdlw

I think it's good that the Republican are fighting tooth and nails, but damn that's a scary road to take.

Last edited:
Again, this is why you need to commit to upholding freedom of expression and due process, even for individuals who you don't agree with. Political extremism and violence places political pressure on governments to chip away at privacy and other rights and potentially leads to democratic backsliding. The 2020s and 30s will be a significant stress test for American institutions and civil society.