Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No matter what we do, we will always fail

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
First they (bluepilled world) told us that we can't get women because we are basement dwellers and we should go out more often. So we did and we failed.

Next, they told us that just getting out of the basement won't do, we need to make ourselves presentable by wearing nice clothes, showering and having a fit body. So we gymaxed, showered and bought expensive clothes. And we still didn't get laid.

When this didn't work they told us that by taking care of our hygiene we are just doing a favor upon ourselves and if we want to attract women we need to work on our personality, socialize more and find new hobbies. And we did that too, we socialized, we found new hobbies, we became a better version of ourselves. And still we didn't succeed.

At this point even bluepillers were confused and couldn't fathom why was their just world hypothesis not working. But how could they accept the fact that they were wrong and the blackpill was right. So they made a new excuse. They said and I quote "women can smell your desperation from a mile away, you need to stop trying so hard".

And I did that too, I went MGTOW for a while and it didn't work either. The frustrated bluepillers who were out of logical explanations finally said "you are not entitled to a woman's body inkwell. If they don't want you just accept it and move on."

I don't how how many times they will lie before accepting the fact that women are attracted to man's genes and looks and nothing else. But I'm positive it's going to happen in this decade. The effect of the hypergamous nature of women is finally showing and the whole world will face its repercussions.

Just run into a brick wall theory. Its over for us. Actions matter not.

I've accepted that I'm a failure

Good morning I hate normies

Life is a result of what you are, not who you are. For people (redditors) who proclaim the importance of inborn factors, it's pretty telling that they leave out lookism unless they apply it strictly to women

:feelsclown::feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Coronavirus is our only hope.