Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No matter what race you are, get down on your knees and thank God you are not Indian

This post broke me @CopingForBrutality. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
If you were born as an Indian, you weren't actually born. You are walking around in this life as a corpse template.

Literal prisoners have better lives than us because at least they had a life before prison, sub5 incels from other incels have pleasure in their lives but not a single Indian in history ever had pleasure in their lives except for the top 0.2%. Since our "life" was garbage from the beginning it means we never had one, we exist because other people can see us but we really don't because pleasure is supposed to be intrinsic to existence but we don't have pleasure so we can't possibly be in existence (alive). What all this means is that we are a hybrid of a corpse manifesting ourselves in a human body. I call it the Schrödinger's existence, a dual state of existence - technically alive but actually dead.

Dear Lord, I thank you that I am not Indian. I know that I had an astronomically high chance of being born as one, but I wasn't, and for that I am glad. Please take my sacrificial offering of 100 lambs and newborns as a gift of appreciation.
Dear Lord, I sincerely thank you im not a jeet, Thank you for making me a tan Spic Instead, my Gratefulness will be forever.

The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few profound minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation & fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit.
~H.P. Lovecraft

The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few profound minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation & fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit.
~H.P. Lovecraft
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you were born as an Indian, you weren't actually born. You are walking around in this life as a corpse template.

Literal prisoners have better lives than us because at least they had a life before prison, sub5 incels from other incels have pleasure in their lives but not a single Indian in history ever had pleasure in their lives except for the top 0.2%. Since our "life" was garbage from the beginning it means we never had one, we exist because other people can see us but we really don't because pleasure is supposed to be intrinsic to existence but we don't have pleasure so we can't possibly be in existence (alive). What all this means is that we are a hybrid of a corpse manifesting ourselves in a human body. I call it the Schrödinger's existence, a dual state of existence - technically alive but actually dead.
This is too high IQ and too accurate and self-hating. It broke me. Yes we curries live like zombies in purgatory, and what's worse yet, we are too retarded and insect-brained to comprehend and become aware of the suffering that we are in, and we allow our survival instincts to cuck us into choosing to continue enduring this hell. I will never be able to come to terms with the fact that curries embrace their hells and accept fates worse than death. This kind of existential horror drives me insane. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Rice men have entered the chat. At least your foids are with you. Thats all that matters.

Most noodlewhores in the west dont want us and increasingly in the east as well. Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea have the lowest birth rates and I presume thats the case because there aren't enough white males/non-asian males over there.

Rice men have entered the chat. At least your foids are with you. Thats all that matters.

Most noodlewhores in the west dont want us and increasingly in the east as well. Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea have the lowest birth rates and I presume thats the case because there aren't enough white males/non-asian males over there.

I am a shitskin in my own country and look Indian. People call me the Hindu guy. I guess it's double over
i am a turk in turkiye but i get mistaken for a pakistani