Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No matter how witty you are, almost nothing you can say to someone better looking than you can insult them.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Humans are so innately wired to subconsciously acknowledge their own standing within the social hierarchy that they are always aware of whether the person they are speaking to is of superior or inferior standing to them along this hierarchy.

They can only be truly offended by those they consider to be their superiors, because pride is more commonly defined through the perception of other’s view rather than view of one’s self. Being called ugly by someone who is themselves hideous hurts nowhere near as much as receiving the same insult from someone far better looking than oneself.

There really is no winning when ugly, every possible battle has already been determined before the first shot has even been fired.

And so at one moment I stopped trying insult girls who ignore me in internet, becvause felt I getting more nervous then nerving them, and now just blocking them

true, when I was in middle school I could not find anything that I could say to insult the foids who called me ugly everyday.

true, when I was in middle school I could not find anything that I could say to insult the foids who called me ugly everyday.
In what way did they bully you?

Suifuel for wittycels like @RegisterUserName

this is also the reason why is pointless debating with normies.
they look and feel better than us, so even if they lack arguments they will still be perceived as winners.

In what way did they bully you?
Well, they were my locker neighbors, one was this 3/10 fat ugly foid, and the other one was a 6/10 blonde white foid. My parents moved to that neighborhood the summer before, so I was new at that school. The blonde foid and the fat ugly foid both tried to make my life living hell at that school. Every time I just wanted to mind my own business and get my stuff and go to class they would talk shit. They would call me ugly as fuck compared to their pop star idols like One Direction and Justin Bieber. One time the blonde foid slammed her locker door into the back of my head for no reason. I decided to do the same thing back to her only to get suspended for a week. They were in my math class too, the blonde foid sat behind me, she kicked my desk for no reason whatsoever every few minutes, when I finally got fed up and punched her in the face I got suspended again. I tried to tell the principal that I was bullied and abused everyday by her, but she did not seem to care whatsoever. They also called me a loser virgin, sadly I don't remember much of this as it happened quite a long time ago, but these are some of the events that I do remember, if I remember more I will make a whole thread about it.

True, it's over

False. ThERe are many othER ways to insult them.

... punched her in the face ...
Wow! Your my new hERo!

I punched a lot of abusive dudes in my day, but I never stood up to an abusive foid! I guess it's only something you can do in school....

All self defensive actions are punished these days....

Wow! Your my new hERo!

I punched a lot of abusive dudes in my day, but I never stood up to an abusive foid! I guess it's only something you can do in school....

All self defensive actions are punished these days....
Those foids traumatized me for a very long time. You can't say the foid didnt deserve it.

We are at the bottom of everything.

This is why I don't argue or fight back, when I do they put me down even further. Even if you were correct and said the right thing, attractive Chads & Foids will just ignore the facts you've just said.

Just tell them that it’s a beautiful day outside. Birds are sing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, hedonistic sex havers like you should be burning in hell.