Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No matter how hard I try to leave incel forums, I always come back.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Regardless of what happens in my life, I will always come back.

Regardless of what cucktears thinks, I'm actually a high-achiever in real life, and do have many hobbies in addition to gymcelling. I'm doing everything that they recommended me to do, and I don't have any problems socializing. I'm just either ugly or short or the combination of the two make me unattractive to women. Recently I tried quitting r/braincels after I got a job offer from a company that I really wanted to work with (at 21 years old). I felt happy for a bit about this achievement, then ultimately realized that achievements are meaningless without a partner to share them with or a family that will benefit from them. A few couples holding hands and hot girls walking around campus later, and suddenly I NEED a place to be able to vent these frustrations.

I must have made at least 20 throwaway accounts since 2016 on Reddit (including to browse r/braincels). Usually what will happen is I'll feel temporarily okay about my life, but eventually be reminded about how shitty my situation is and have nobody in real life to talk about it to.

You guys in a sense are the only people that I truly relate with, and the only people that I feel comfortable venting these things to. Incels are the friends I wish I had in real life. Were it not for you, I probably would have committed suicide by now. So thank-you for responding to my vents whenever they come and understanding my frustration.

Welcome back, my friend.

You're right that your fellow incels are the only ones who can understand.

same, except, I would call them friends but my secret friends

I Love the blackpill ITS A part of me.

I became smarter thanks to incels but high inhib af

I know what you mean. I cant escape this place

Its suicide fuel seeing couples holding hands or even people with friends at this point

post comes off a little humble braggy, i wish i had a social life or hobbies or even a job. your a year younger than me and mog me in everything lmao.

YOUR REALITY IS THE ULTIMATE BLACKPILL.