Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No matter how bad your life is at least you aren't indian

People make posts like this, yet get mad when we tell whites to go to Asia. That's hilarious.

Some people here are though... :trepidation: It never began for currycels that can't get an arranged marriage.

maybe im not but i sure fucking look like one kek. i really need to shave my currystache and below chin hair. it sucks looking like a curry as a mulatto.

Trust me nothing is worse than being italian.
every italian i meet looks good and women have high expectations from italians but sadly i cannot fullfill them.

Even if it is a 6 feet indian?

I went to the mall today and at 5'10 I got heightmogged by female teenagers and I'm fucking 23, it was depressing.

Even if it is a 6 feet indian?

I went to the mall today and at 5'10 I got heightmogged by female teenagers and I'm fucking 23, it was depressing.
i am fucking 5'1 i would rather be this height than a 6ft indian who smells of curry

Cope. Take the currypill
main-qimg-1f7e5c59b32e35df9512a4d3ad4bf231-c
10-reasons-for-white-women-marry-indian-men-marriage-stays-5-15482-pic5.jpg
even norwood curry
dg3vpz.jpg

Just be curry is the future boys

I would have the exact same life experiences as an Indian so honestly I don't care

Cope. Take the currypill
main-qimg-1f7e5c59b32e35df9512a4d3ad4bf231-c
10-reasons-for-white-women-marry-indian-men-marriage-stays-5-15482-pic5.jpg
even norwood curry
dg3vpz.jpg

Just be curry is the future boys
White men are disposable in the end plus they love being cucks...and white women are easily lured in by males of more dominant races.

Its only a matter of time before this becomes the norm. OP is talking about curries like they were talking about niggers 100 years ago. See how that turned out..white men now cuck themselves by letting Tyrone fuck their wife. Topkek.