Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No man is meant to live like this

I had a body pillow of Dora the Explorer when I was 5 and my mom really never noticed what was wrong with it since it was a kids cartoon. No joke.

I had a body pillow of Dora the Explorer when I was 5 and my mom really never noticed what was wrong with it since it was a kids cartoon. No joke.
Well, I'm definitely not 5, so it wouldn't go unnoticed. Having a Dora body pillow as a 27 y/o would be worse than having a regular dakimakura.

this post should be at the top

YOU DONT NEED TO BE A MALE MODEL TO PICK UP A 6/10 GIRL.

Put this in your mind. Look what you are saying, its totally out of reality. If 90% of the male population only were able to fuck 3/10 woman the beta uprising already would have been happened, no way 90% of the man would accepth this.

6/10 girls DO FUCK, DATE AND MARRY 6/10 guys LEGITIMATELY, no betabux.

If you are a 6/10 man you already can legitimately attract a 6/10 girl and i saw this all my life, dont call me coper, but OFC you need to be NT and non-manlet and run social circles game.

This isnt possible only in shit like tinder. The Sub7 law is only REAL on Tinder and maybe in clubs.

And nobody who isnt a total cuck betabux 3/10 and 4/10 woman, if you are going to betabux a female, then you require at least a 5/10 female.

A 4.5/10 man can betabux a 6/10 female.

And we are talking about inceldom. Betabuxers are not incels, at least they have a decent sexual life.

you're one of the most delusional people i've seen on the internet

you're one of the most delusional people i've seen on the internet
I will proof that the delusional people here are those who believe in Sub8 theory.

Im going to make the thread today.

There needs to be a Blackpill Monastery or Temple or something. Certain incels could be monks there I guess.