Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No longer letting be sexless effect me.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Before i even joined this site i not once thought about or felt bad about being sexless because i lost my sex drive. I'm just putting too much mental toll on myself using not getting sex as an excuse to get upset (i'm not talking about you guys, you have a sex drive) but me, i naturally have no urges and on top of that getting mad that i was taken out of school and homeschooled, family ignored and bullied me, i suffered from the breaking dick incident which led me to being an incel (all my family's fault of course) then on top of that using all that as a way to get mad. I shouldn't let being sexless effect me but the people who caused it should. I never once posted a thread of getting mad about not getting sex. I'm just gonna accept my fate if i cant naturally fix my hormones through weightlifting. I'm not going to take trt and bring a whole new round of worries and depression on myself. This is who i am. I cant just undo years of undescribable damage and act like it never happened and im normal. I'm not posting anything a female says online again, it's gonna solely be about me and me only. I'll probably only reply to threads and post every 2 or 3 times a month.

I hate all humans.

Last edited:
Before i even joined this site i not once thought about or felt bad about being sexless because i lost my sex drive. I'm just putting too much mental toll on myself using not getting sex as an excuse to get upset (i'm not talking about you guys, you have a sex drive) but me, i naturally have no urges and on top of that getting mad that i was taken out of school and homeschooled, family ignored and bullied me, i suffered from the breaking dick incident which led me to being an incel (all my family's fault of course) then on top of that using all that as a way to get mad. I shouldn't let being sexless effect me but the people who caused it should. I'm just gonna accept my fate if i cant naturally fix my hormones naturally through weightlifting. I'm not posting anything a female says online again, it's gonna solely be about me and me only. I'll probably only reply to threads and post every 2 or 3 times a month.

I hate all humans.
So good luck. :what:

Breaking dick incident?

Breaking dick incident?
Its when i was suicidal and depressed from getting bullied so i was self destructive and gripped my dick and jerked too hard in 2017. Lost my hormones.

For many here, this is life is already lot as far as friends/pussy goes. Just need do other cioes and make the best of it.

Sex isn’t the issue. Lack of contact with my oneitis is