Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No lactose intolerance

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
JFL if you are both lactose intolerant and incel :feelskek::feelsPop::feelshaha:

I drink 3 liters of milk per day and feel pretty good tbh. Besides, milk is cheap as hell and contains all the necessary nutriments to live comfortably and healthy + it contains high quality proteins for the gains.
Unless of course :feelsEhh: .... you are lactose intolerant :feelshaha:

I don't have lactose intolerance but i don't like milk anyway

Oh yes:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Fucking love dairy man. So fucking glad i wasnt cursed with lactose intolerance.

I need to drink more water. People are drinking 2 liters or shit like that while i just drink 1 glass of water.

Oh yes:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Fucking love dairy man. So fucking glad i wasnt cursed with lactose intolerance.
Dairy is a way of life tbh.
We are not genetic deadends at the end of the day.
1540652852 steamuserimages aakamaihd

fuck farting a bunch just for drinking milk

I need to drink more water. People are drinking 2 liters or shit like that while i just drink 1 glass of water.
Just drink water when youre thirsty and you'll be fine. Not sure why all these articles popped up all of a sudden saying you have to drink 10 glasses of water a day or youll die

Just drink water when youre thirsty and you'll be fine. Not sure why all these articles popped up all of a sudden saying you have to drink 10 glasses of water a day or youll die
it's rather to have healthy kidneys

it's rather to have healthy kidneys
Your kidneys will be just fine if you drink when youre thirsty. All these people drinking soda and coffee all day instead of water fuck up their kidneys but there is no evidence that your kidneys will be damaged if you arent chugging water all day.

Glad to be lactose tolerant :yes: