Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No jail time for a foid who admited to having sex with a 13 year old boy and having his baby

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Another case of foid privelage.A foid got a plea deal and won't be going to jail after having sex with 13 year old boy.If a man had sex with a 13 year old foid normalfaggots would be calling for castrations.Jfl at this cucked world

switch genders and he would've gotten life

switch genders and the pedophile would be getting gang raped at a jail

And normies would celebrate if he got killed because they are retarded cucks

He has to pay child support too, you fucking misogynist, should he bear no responsibility for his actions? All this poor woman did was try to sexually liberate herself from the patriarchy. Ignore the fact that technically female sex offenders are much worse than their male equivalents due to boys starting puberty later. :forcedsmile:

switch genders and he would've gotten life
If the genders were reversed, the guy would have been mutilated and killed in jail by others before the trial even begun.

America's sexual mental illness strikes again

Ah, another case of toilets not facing consequences for their actions.

:feelsclown: world

:soy: Yikes inkwells, your misogyny is showing. Clearly you're all just mad that her good persоnality led to her being found innocent.

Only humans can rape a spawn and think its okay. Now i understand why Christ will come with sword.

Another case of foid privelage.A foid got a plea deal and won't be going to jail after having sex with 13 year old boy.If a man had sex with a 13 year old foid normalfaggots would be calling for castrations.Jfl at this cucked world

I wish I was a dad at 13 years old.

Why oh why why oh why

I bet he is paying child support too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back