Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No, it's not "normal" or "natural" to want a loving relationship, you're just a cuck

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I see it all the time, foid worshippers coping by saying they can't help but worship foids and be cucks because it's "human nature". This is so stupid. Just because everybody now wants gfs, doens't mean it's "human nature" JFL.

According to Rousseau, man in a state of nature was a solitary animal. He lived alone, without language or reason. All of these things were imposed on him. The one thing you can say about human nature is that it is malleable. We did not originally have "girlfriends" or institutions of marriage. People only want these things because they were CONDITIONED to want them. Your behavior was corrupted by the degenerative influences of societal institutions. And guess what, it isn't that hard to undo your conditioning. Because really, this isn't the way the world was meant. The difference between your solitary nature and the unnatural sociality is probably why you are unhappy. We all have innate goodness that was lost in our fall from grace.

As an example look at the Athenians. Foids in classical athens had no rights. They were property of the father until marriage, when they became property of the husband. Literally they were seen as property that was part of the househould, they just stayed in the kitchen all day and didn't go outside. The kind of tradwife you foid worshippers would drool over. But there was no love in the relationship, foids were literally subhumans that were just food makers and dick sucking whores. The idea of your wife as your soul mate really only came with Christcuckery. Instead, males found their soul mates in other men, which is why Gayreek culture is filled with flaming faggotry. So there is an example of people that don't have a culture of foid worship under the guise of "human nature".

Well according to Jung we have an anima complex which is a very important lifeline in our life, and since we project it on women, our connection with them is really important to understand for anima integration and individuation

Also, werent man and woman made for each other in genesis? since you mention our fall from grace

A woman can't love you anyway so its wishful thinking. What women perceive as love is more like adoration towards Chad

I just want a foid robot to worship me and be mine :cryfeels::feelscry:

A woman can't love you anyway so its wishful thinking. What women perceive as love is more like adoration towards Chad
This too
The only "love" she'll experience will be taking Chad's cock on the side while in a hotel you're paying for

:redpill: thread. If one was raised to want a loving relationship, it's :redpill:ed to tell him to change his mindset. Why? Because it means he has to try. Chad doesn't have to try. The cuck will fail regardless of whether he believes in love or not, it's his destiny to fail.
I could give less of a fuck about loving LTR. But I like the truth and this thread is at best incorrect and at worst redpill cope.

:redpill: thread. If one was raised to want a loving relationship, it's :redpill:ed to tell him to change his mindset. Why? Because it means he has to try. Chad doesn't have to try. The cuck will fail regardless of whether he believes in love or not, it's his destiny to fail.
I could give less of a fuck about loving LTR. But I like the truth and this thread is at best incorrect and at worst redpill cope.
I feel bad for anyone who has to be raised in a cuck household
Is anyone's dad here a :soy:?