Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No Height For My Face

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Another day of training, I height mogged all the students there and I am only a little over 5'10'' with shoes on. This was a significant height mog over 3-5 inches. I also frame-mogged them all. But they all had better faces than me, their facial features fit together, even though some of them had weak bones, many of them had long midfaces and mouth breather faces, one of them even had ugly features, but he looked old, masculine, lean and most of all they fit together so he had facial harmony. The other guy was sort of fat, probably not as fat as me, but he had high quality cute-like features I would rate him an MTN, along with the instructor who was an Asian. Oh and they all had clear skin, while I still break out with cystic acne. Anyway they all kind of looked down on me and the instructor barely made eye contact with me, despite looking more at everyone else. People who cope with height theory need to recognize face is way more important than height. Height only matters after meeting normie threshold with face, anyway the interesting thing is all the male managers were taller and even better looking. The manager of the instructor was actually a tall HTN-chadlite White pretty-boy, while all the workers were ethnic manlets. All the managers were on average taller than the workers, which shows height is important to be promoted but face is what gets you accepted. No face=no life.

Last edited:
How much do you weigh now?

Shave your damn beard.

My cunt mother buys too much junk food and i need to grow my beard some more before i truly do self improvement
Ascend with her motherfucker or your brother gf you fucking cuck.

Height > Face, you need to be minimum 174cm (5'8.5'') to make it Face > Height, height matters the more shorter you are
You are coping hard, try ascending with Tinder right now you good looking fakecel. You will ascend way before I do even though I height mog you.

If a person doesn’t think there is a God to be accountable to, then what's the point of trying to modify your behaviour to keep it within acceptable ranges?

What do you mean I don't believe in God?
I talk to him everyday
What do you mean, I don't support your system?
I go to court when I have to
What do you mean, I can't get to work on time?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, I don't pay my bills?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?