Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Hair = No Life

Stop posting incels that mog you

Poor dude, you can clearly see he'd at least be a normie if he had a full head of hair.

Hairpill is so fucking underrated tbh. You don't realize how important it is until it's gone

Hair is irrelevant for Chads
Bald Chad is still a Chad, while an incel with a full head of hair is still an incel.

Hair only matters for deformed skulls.

Bones is still more important than hair.
Not really. The fact that over 50% of men will end up balding subhumans in their lifetime means hair is inherently more important for your looks. You can surgerymaxx to fix your bone strucure, but once you lose your hair, that shit is gone for good, and there's nothing you can do about it

Jason Statham (5'9, btw). Rich Cooper. Dwayne Johnson. Every old redpill PUA almost has a shaved head and beard. Good face and gymmaxing can beat the Norwood reaper

Not really. The fact that over 50% of men will end up balding subhumans in their lifetime means hair is inherently more important for your looks. You can surgerymaxx to fix your bone strucure, but once you lose your hair, that shit is gone for good, and there's nothing you can do about it
Recovering your hair is not only possible but it's also way cheaper (and safer) than surgerymaxxing

Most men will either be married or have completely given up on ascending by the time they go bald. Also you could take finnasteride to prevent going completely bald.

I don’t understand why people don’t jump on hair loss pills. It works on over 86% of people who use them

He doesn't even look that bad bald but being 19 yo and bald is pretty bad. Women his age are definitely not willing to date bald guys. I'm bald too and I look way way worse.

I don’t understand why people don’t jump on hair loss pills. It works on over 86% of people who use them
But but the 1% chance of side effecterinos!! (as if you're gonna need a functioning dick if you're bald jfl)

Recovering your hair is not only possible but it's also way cheaper (and safer) than surgerymaxxing
True, but 99% of men are too retarded to recognize the early warning signs of norwooding to prevent it from getting worse. Most men have no idea what fin/minox are and they're too prideful to looksmax in any case. Because looksmax and incel culture go hand in hand, they dismiss it as something only le women hating basement dwellers do
Most men will either be married or have completely given up on ascending by the time they go bald. Also you could take finnasteride to prevent going completely bald.
Tbh

Last edited:
Brootal. He would be normalfag tier if he had hair.

I'm balding now but the doctor didn't say i have Alopecia but rather Telogen effluvium -due to stress. I'm losing hair all over my body not just my scalp. Chest,legs,arms,facial hair keeps falling off Jfl... i did a cortisol test and it's not that high but retards probably ruined my blood sample it does feel like i have 2 times like 2k cortisol

Yeah, if you're a hairlet you have to have a nice face and be tall in order to compensate, if your a balding manlet then its over

hair is life
height is might
jaw is law

no hair even can nerf Chad. Unless your skull is a warrior type, its over. Imo 99% of men look way worse with no hair.

He doesn't even look that bad bald but being 19 yo and bald is pretty bad. Women his age are definitely not willing to date bald guys. I'm bald too and I look way way worse.
19 yo bald is 100 percent over.

no hair even can nerf Chad. Unless your skull is a warrior type, its over. Imo 99% of men look way worse with no hair.
@Subhuman Currycel is literally a chadpreet and rotting here because he lost all his hair due to cancer

He doesn’t even look that bad